The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Storm

Master Radishes

31 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Thoughts on my conclusions re: Fetcher?

Z's shifty and I don't like using meta reads with players like him, but the long joke analyses are his mafia trademark from what I remember. I think he would be posting something more of substance if he was town. All in all I tend to agree with you and would add that he's a more confident read for me than Heffy rn.

20 minutes ago, 112 said:

Z's shifty and I don't like using meta reads with players like him, but the long joke analyses are his mafia trademark from what I remember. I think he would be posting something more of substance if he was town. All in all I tend to agree with you and would add that he's a more confident read for me than Heffy rn.

Not sure if we just have a solid mind-meld going this game or if you're sneaking me into your pocket. 

Anyone else think Aladeen has been skating rather quietly so far?

Also, I hate to form opinions just based off activity, but TL's mafia trademark is a complete lack of activity in the opening round(s) only to pick it up later when people have dropped like flies. I know he has been on CDC too :mellow:

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Also, I hate to form opinions just based off activity, but TL's mafia trademark is a complete lack of activity in the opening round(s) only to pick it up later when people have dropped like flies. I know he has been on CDC too :mellow:

Agree on aladeen. He disappeared. I wonder why he hasn't pressed me lately.

Isn't that what tl does as town as well?

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

I'd say town TL still makes minimal contribution at least and a couple responses to other people. Or he will ask himself a question and answer it himself lol.

Out of all the fly by posters so far, I think JL looks decent compared to others. He offered his own analysis on certain posts, and I found myself in agreement with his comment about DM trying to gauge reactions. 

I wasn't really a fan of mau's entrance. As I said earlier, I don't think he really projected towny behavior by briefly making an appearance, offering little to no insight on gameplay at that point, but still take the time to respond to fluff again disappear again.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Out of all the fly by posters so far, I think JL looks decent compared to others. He offered his own analysis on certain posts, and I found myself in agreement with his comment about DM trying to gauge reactions. 

I wasn't really a fan of mau's entrance. As I said earlier, I don't think he really projected towny behavior by briefly making an appearance, offering little to no insight on gameplay at that point, but still take the time to respond to fluff *and* disappear again.

Edited^

1 minute ago, 112 said:

Mostly I'm just town-reading you and appreciate how your posts conduce discussion and so try to build on them.

Those are my genuine Zfetch thoughts I had before you even brought it up, though

I know. I wasn't really accusing you of pocketing, only floating the idea.

Your reasoning wrt Zfetch is similar to mine btw; thus why I brought up the mind-meld thing.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I wasn't really a fan of mau's entrance. As I said earlier, I don't think he really projected towny behavior by briefly making an appearance, offering little to no insight on gameplay at that point, but still take the time to respond to fluff again disappear again.

I have the opposite opinion. I thought JL may have been forcing reads/opinions to seem more active. Conversely, it looked like mau5 just read the thread and didn't have any strong opinions - which is reasonable at this point. 

24 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

21 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Scum agreeing with scum... BJ and BW are scum/scum 100% of the time in this scenario... they need to be lynched 1 and 2. Ideally BW goes first cause he is better at getting himself out of being lynched. I give the Aladeen Guarantee that BW is scum... vote for him to go.

Scum Team

BW

BJ

JL 

Book it, this game is done. 

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Scum agreeing with scum... BJ and BW are scum/scum 100% of the time in this scenario... they need to be lynched 1 and 2. Ideally BW goes first cause he is better at getting himself out of being lynched. I give the Aladeen Guarantee that BW is scum... vote for him to go.

Scum Team

BW

BJ

JL 

This is so hilariously hyperbolic that it's hard to take you seriously right now. I don't know how to reconcile this with a town-Aladeen mindset either. 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

This is so hilariously hyperbolic that it's hard to take you seriously right now. I don't know how to reconcile this with a town-Aladeen mindset either. 

:rolleyes: You don't need to do anything except get lynched this round man... Take a break and relax and when you flip scum we hang BJ next, no biggie.  

5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Scum Team

BW

BJ

JL 

You know only Siths deal with absolutes right?

Archived