The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Storm

Master Radishes

8 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Anyone else think Aladeen has been skating rather quietly so far?

Also, I hate to form opinions just based off activity, but TL's mafia trademark is a complete lack of activity in the opening round(s) only to pick it up later when people have dropped like flies. I know he has been on CDC too :mellow:

Despite you being hella on my case, I can't help but agree with you on this point. 

I have first-hand experience seeing TL maneuver through the rounds like this. 

8 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Out of all the fly by posters so far, I think JL looks decent compared to others. He offered his own analysis on certain posts, and I found myself in agreement with his comment about DM trying to gauge reactions. 

I wasn't really a fan of mau's entrance. As I said earlier, I don't think he really projected towny behavior by briefly making an appearance, offering little to no insight on gameplay at that point, but still take the time to respond to fluff again disappear again.

Subjective. I got home from work, read the thread and contributed what I wanted to contribute. 

And disappear again = going to work! I love mafia but I also love pay my bills. It helps me live IRL. 

8 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

I have the opposite opinion. I thought JL may have been forcing reads/opinions to seem more active. Conversely, it looked like mau5 just read the thread and didn't have any strong opinions - which is reasonable at this point. 

Thank you!

(although lowkey my gut says u mafia I'm sry)

Ok, anyways.

Zfetch is a bad choice for lynch.  He's put in a shift thus far and that's pretty uncharacteristic of him for R1, regardless of whether or not he's on the right track in his posts.  Keep him.

For me, otherwise isn't a much better option than JL, either.  At worst, she's been unhelpful, in the same vein that myself, TL, and Kryten, for example, have also been unhelpful.

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Ok, anyways.

Zfetch is a bad choice for lynch.  He's put in a shift thus far and that's pretty uncharacteristic of him for R1, regardless of whether or not he's on the right track in his posts.  Keep him.

For me, otherwise isn't a much better option than JL, either.  At worst, she's been unhelpful, in the same vein that myself, TL, and Kryten, for example, have also been unhelpful.

oh man lol. almost at the same time. if Zfetch comes up mafia we toast. 

41 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I probably won't be on that much tomorrow other than briefly checking the thread on the john from work.  Won't be changing my vote tonight unless otherwise makes a serious post with at least some reasoning.

I also have a 10-11 hour work day tomorrow and unless I make it home right after work I don't know if I'll have time for CDC tomorrow. I'll still make an effort. 

Sidenote: My parents are leaving the country for roughly a month as well today so I'm helping them pack. But I'm here for the next hour or so if anyone wants to chat :)

For me, it should be JL tonight.

I can't really fathom a scenario where scum-DM makes a bold claim like that to get JL lynched.  JL is too random of a TP player to put his neck on the line and mislynch and on the other hand, it seems too disingenuous of a play for DM to eliminate JL as scum-scum when JL as scum has gotten far via slacking in the past.

I feel DM expected many of us to have a similar reaction to how Toews and I saw it and not how BJ saw it, hence, his position to back off and play it as more of a post to gauge reactions once discussion picked up on his post.

5 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

For me, it should be JL tonight.

I can't really fathom a scenario where scum-DM makes a bold claim like that to get JL lynched.  JL is too random of a TP player to put his neck on the line and mislynch and on the other hand, it seems too disingenuous of a play for DM to eliminate JL as scum-scum when JL as scum has gotten far via slacking in the past.

I feel DM expected many of us to have a similar reaction to how Toews and I saw it and not how BJ saw it, hence, his position to back off and play it as more of a post to gauge reactions once discussion picked up on his post.

I think you're reading way too much into that. 

But I would agree that DM probably only makes that post as town. 

1 minute ago, Kryten said:

I can, I put the Mk, Vig kill, Sk, Lynch and twin blade on Intoewsables. You’re in the clear, spill the beans

That's what I like to hear.

If there's one person that all of the kills should be allocated towards, it's him. 

6 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

But who does your heart say is mafia? 

Aside from me of course.

2 minutes ago, Kryten said:

I can, I put the Mk, Vig kill, Sk, Lynch and twin blade on Intoewsables. You’re in the clear, spill the beans

I have a few names off the top of my head. I can't articulate why exactly with in-game proof, but my general hunch says:

TL

kumar87

BW

honourable mentions: toews & otherwise

Archived