The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Storm

Master Radishes

Time for Krpten’s second scum post of the round: 

I am going drinking tonight (yes, Wednesday night) with a few old friends, not sure if I’ll have access to the webs. Either way, my vote will be on unvote; JL in case I’m not around for nightfall.

If I die, please take notice of the ones who defended me despite my obvious scumminess. Some will legit know a tp Krpten from a non-tp Krpten, but not all....

2 minutes ago, Kryten said:

Time for Krpten’s second scum post of the round: 

I am going drinking tonight (yes, Wednesday night) with a few old friends, not sure if I’ll have access to the webs. Either way, my vote will be on unvote; JL in case I’m not around for nightfall.

If I die, please take notice of the ones who defended me despite my obvious scumminess. Some will legit know a tp Krpten from a non-tp Krpten, but not all....

Nightfall is tomorrow night so you're good. 

Why all the hate for Trump? He is so much fun. At the annual Dictator’s conference he always gets wasted and tries to raspberry Xi Jingpi’s tummy. 

There was this one time we were all swimming in a pool filled with Tequila Ley .925 Pasion Azteca and he told everyone to watch Al Saud do a cannon ball from the diving board but it was actually Al Assad who was doing the cannon ball... Putin laughed so hard all the cocaine he had up his nose coated Lukashenko in a fine dust. Kim Jong Un was following him around all night trying to snort him...

Ahhh good times, good time.

3 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

But if you have read the thread, you would notice that JL has not posted anything since game start. So the only way DM could know that JL is mafia is through "alternative means" we will say. 

I think this is pretty basic knowledge and you are a pretty knowledgeable player. You are basically asking him a question that is impossible to answer, and I think you know that. I don't think this implies that you are special hunting, but it does give the impression that you are trying to have DM dig a hole for himself that I don't think is there.

You're missing my point. Maybe Melvin has changed since the last time I played with him, but he's generally the type of player who just coasts through each round by posting spam. If he's going to soft claim sheriff like that, he may as well go all the way to make it clear to us. If JL is mafia and Melvin isn't clear about his intentions, they figure out that he's the sheriff before we do.

Besides, if you're (Melvin) going to make a soft claim like that, you should at least try to make an argument against the player to make it look like you have reason to push a vote on them that doesn't out you as sheriff. If Melvin is actually the sheriff, we have a no brainer first round lynch but we likely lose our sheriff as well. If he's just $&!#posting, then I'm glad I pushed him to clarify?

3 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

What you did was acknowledge a vote with no real implication or reason for it. As 2 other have done so thus far. You chose to question me and me alone on my vote. You added percentages to your statement,  with 99% which is very much saying you are unsure, even yourself whether this vote will hold any actual weight or significance. Why not acknowledge the other voters with nothing more than what I have? After all it's JL, who has not even spoken to defend himself of my vote. Why should he? it's one vote among many that have not even voted yet. 

My vote did exactly what I wanted it to do ;)

Cool. That wasn't so hard. Not sure why you're feeling so victimized here though.

23 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

You're missing my point. Maybe Melvin has changed since the last time I played with him, but he's generally the type of player who just coasts through each round by posting spam. If he's going to soft claim sheriff like that, he may as well go all the way to make it clear to us. If JL is mafia and Melvin isn't clear about his intentions, they figure out that he's the sheriff before we do.

Besides, if you're (Melvin) going to make a soft claim like that, you should at least try to make an argument against the player to make it look like you have reason to push a vote on them that doesn't out you as sheriff. If Melvin is actually the sheriff, we have a no brainer first round lynch but we likely lose our sheriff as well. If he's just $&!#posting, then I'm glad I pushed him to clarify?

PM'ing is also allowed so I'm not sure why any sane sheriff would claim in round one. 

Zfetch may be slanking hard but his quotes are always with us.

Zfetch

• Worst mafia player. Super terrible at it.
  • Zfetch

You wot m8?

I'm top-tier TP. My reads are usually above 25% which should be one's average given the size of the mafia team.
I haven't lasted long recently as TP due to why ever people lynch me, and due to being mafia or a special more frequently as of recent.
Calling me a potato as TP is rather offensive

5 minutes ago, mau5trap said:

DarthMelvin playing 18D level chess, lol. 

I see you Darth Melvin :ph34r:

While I think about it some more, that whole interaction with DM and Toews felt a little excessive/exaggerated, but I'm not confident enough to gather anything more than just that. 

Archived