The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Storm

Master Radishes

4 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

What's up with you two? you got his back for some reason. 

Yeah, no one goes after my toews.

But seriously, you just deflected and then accused him of throwing shade when he was clearly asking questions to possibly incite further discussion. I don't like it.

Just now, Intoewsables said:

I legitimately don't know how to reply to this or your previous post. I don't know what you're trying to argue.

I think what he's arguing is that you said you didn't know whether his post was serious. And if that's the case, you would have thought he might have real info and could have been the Sheriff or something.

12 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Because Darth is usually nothing more than a fly-by poster and I have no idea whether he's serious or not? How was that not implied?

But if you have read the thread, you would notice that JL has not posted anything since game start. So the only way DM could know that JL is mafia is through "alternative means" we will say. 

I think this is pretty basic knowledge and you are a pretty knowledgeable player. You are basically asking him a question that is impossible to answer, and I think you know that. I don't think this implies that you are special hunting, but it does give the impression that you are trying to have DM dig a hole for himself that I don't think is there.

25 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

I legitimately don't know how to reply to this or your previous post. I don't know what you're trying to argue.

What you did was acknowledge a vote with no real implication or reason for it. As 2 other have done so thus far. You chose to question me and me alone on my vote. You added percentages to your statement,  with 99% which is very much saying you are unsure, even yourself whether this vote will hold any actual weight or significance. Why not acknowledge the other voters with nothing more than what I have? After all it's JL, who has not even spoken to defend himself of my vote. Why should he? it's one vote among many that have not even voted yet. 

My vote did exactly what I wanted it to do ;)

8 hours ago, 112 said:

Yeah. We've had major problems with scattered votes in the past iirc, so it would be nice if people made sure they're not squandering votes this game.

Are there even any specials in the game aside from what's listed in the OP?

you know I'm going to scatter votes it's my specialty, unless of course I make it to where there is word from the legit sheriff about a confirmed  target.

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Toews and DM's exchange strikes me as an exchange between 2 TP.  otherwise is slanking hard.

Feeling good about my vote on 112

how am I slanking hard? I just got home from work got some music playing and read through several pages of ppl accusing others of throwing shade, when I see no shade. WHERE IS THE SHADE?

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Toews and DM's exchange strikes me as an exchange between 2 TP.  otherwise is slanking hard.

Feeling good about my vote on 112

Honestly the first post of the game that I can actually call wolfy.

Why oherwise specifically?

TL, Fetcher, JL have all not posted.

Unvote kryten; vote KH

6 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Honestly the first post of the game that I can actually call wolfy.

Why oherwise specifically?

TL, Fetcher, JL have all not posted.

Unvote kryten; vote KH

TL rated a couple of my posts earlier in the day and after the game started.

Archived