The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Storm

Master Radishes

16 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Stated so in my first post re: possible special hunting.  Figured getting a serious vote over with early would help at least get things rolling so we have plenty to analyze after the first nightfall.  You're a skilled enough player that the town isn't going to lynch you night one without a serious reason, so I wanted to give you an opportunity to dig yourself a hole if you were in fact mafia.  I'm certainly not convinced enough by your posting afterwards to lynch you round one.

Scum reads: 

Virt for hopping in on the PM wording too late for it to be of any use even if it was within the rules:

otherwise for coming in immediately after getting called out for slanking hard.  Posts a couple of replies to GIFs, but still no meaningful posts.

Unvote, vote otherwise

Cute.

Half the people in this game hadn't post jack all either, but you want to pick on me for an easy target?

Vote heffy

Scum:

Bj

Bw

Heffy

25 minutes ago, otherwise said:

Cute.

Half the people in this game hadn't post jack all either, but you want to pick on me for an easy target?

Vote heffy

Scum:

Bj

Bw

Heffy

I'm picking on you because you had time to make 3 posts with literally zero relevance to the game, until now.  You still haven't given a reason for ANY of your scum list besides my "picking on you".

I don't know if I am feeling a JL vote just yet. Zfetch on the other hand I can be talked into. Otherwise's scum list looks opportunistic and piggy backing.

People keep adding me to their scum list and I have yet to see one person show reasoning behind it.

unvote vote Zfetch 

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I don't know if I am feeling a JL vote just yet. Zfetch on the other hand I can be talked into. Otherwise's scum list looks opportunistic and piggy backing.

People keep adding me to their scum list and I have yet to see one person show reasoning behind it.

unvote vote Zfetch 

I think you've moved into the category of "automatically suspicious" because of your past trickery as mafia.

19 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I'm picking on you because you had time to make 3 posts with literally zero relevance to the game, until now.  You still haven't given a reason for ANY of your scum list besides my "picking on you".

so I can't have fun in the early part of round one?

good to know the fun police are out in full force.

14 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I can't help but feel like those scum reads are retaliatory.

or maybe it's because of the content of your posts, but go-ahead a feel like that.

6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

unvote vote Zfetch 

not really, but if that's how it looks to you then you may need glasses or an updated Rx.

2 minutes ago, otherwise said:

or maybe it's because of the content of your posts, but go-ahead a feel like that.

not really, but if that's how it looks to you then you may need glasses or an updated Rx.

I don't think it's a coincidence that you're only going after people who have gone after you. What about the content of my posts is scummy, in your opinion?

No one is saying anything about not having fun. You're talking to King heffy of all people.

5 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

What does this actually mean though? 

Ever since Zfetch's Pythagorean Theorem last night, we seemed to have been lumped together in different scum/scum scenarios. Otherwise is the 3rd person to list us in a scum list to go along with Zfetch and Aladeen. Unlike Zfetch, who was under the influence of acid and detailed his trip with graphs and theories, and Aladeen who posted some emotional reasoning, otherwise did not have any substance behind her reasoning when listing us.

11 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Ever since Zfetch's Pythagorean Theorem last night, we seemed to have been lumped together in different scum/scum scenarios. Otherwise is the 3rd person to list us in a scum list to go along with Zfetch and Aladeen. Unlike Zfetch, who was under the influence of acid and detailed his trip with graphs and theories, and Aladeen who posted some emotional reasoning, otherwise did not have any substance behind her reasoning when listing us.

Ok I see. That could be a factor but I still feel like it's primarily retaliatory. 

44 minutes ago, otherwise said:

I've been s***posting as much as anyone, but I've posted some actual game-related content too.

trmp.gif

6 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Vote count

King Heffy - 1 (Beluga Whale)

Intoewsables - 1 (Kryten)

JohnLocke - 1 (DarthMelvin)

Time Lord -1 (JohnLocke)

otherwise - 1 (King Heffy)

Zfetch - 1 (112)

Aladeen - 1 (Blue Jay 22)

No vote - 8 (Alain Vigneault, Time Lord, Virtanen87, mau5trap, Aladeen, Zfetch, otherwise, Intoewsables)

Unvote JL; Vote MR

Guarantee at least two (likely three) mafia in the group of no votes. Waiting for an opportunity to hitch a vote to an innocuous candidate

Sorry for the inactivity. With the long break from mafia, it just isn't one of the first things on my mind anymore :/

1) Beluga Whale - looks pretty towny so far with his behaviour and progressions

But why is 112 suddenly on your list?

I'll have a better summary later but right now I don't like: Zfetch, JL, Heffy, otherwise, and 112 (slightly). 

2) DarthMelvin - I think the stuff he said is more towny than not

3) Alain Vigneault - slightly scummy IMO

4) Time Lord - TP

5) Kryten - I don't know

6) Virtanen87 - this is his mafia meta, but then again he could just be busy right now or not have the game on his mind like me

7) mau5trap - I don't know

8) Aladeen - If anyone was going to fake angleshooting, it would be him. And his behaviour is textbook mafia Aladeen. But I don't know.

9) Zfetch - scummy 

10) JohnLocke - I will lean TP because I think mafia JL would just say nothing and make excuses afterwards. Mafia JL isn't usually concerned with looking towny, he just tries to avoid attention and live long

11) Blue Jay 22 - very towny IMO

12) King Heffy - usually I scumread him and I'm not scumreading him right now so I'll say TP. His detective work on otherwise looks good.

13) otherwise- her beetlejuicing doesn't look good but the rest of what she's said is in line with her TP meta

14) 112 - towny

15) Intoewsables - I had the same reaction to his post as BJ did. I'd say he's more scummy than not.

29 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Sorry for the inactivity. With the long break from mafia, it just isn't one of the first things on my mind anymore :/

1) Beluga Whale - looks pretty towny so far with his behaviour and progressions

But why is 112 suddenly on your list?

I think she's slightly more passive than she typically is as a villager.

Archived