The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - Nineteen Eighty-Four (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Beluga Whale

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I mean, I had to enter the game at some point..?

Anyways, I'm fairly sure there's something significant to MR's vote of me so I'm not really bothered by it.

I should specify that I believe his vote is more than just a vote and it may actually serve another purpose.

19 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

:rolleyes:

Agree to disagree I guess. 

Why you getting so defensive over me calling J23's post sketch.

I haven't committed to the idea of him being mafia, I just pointed out the one post as being alarming.
Why are you acting as if you're doing some amazingly heroic deed by saving J23 from any criticism?

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Why you getting so defensive over me calling J23's post sketch.

I haven't committed to the idea of him being mafia, I just pointed out the one post as being alarming.
Why are you acting as if you're doing some amazingly heroic deed by saving J23 from any criticism?

How is disagreeing with your post being defensive? You said it was sketch, I said no it wasn't. You gave a reason, I rolled my eyes and said agree to disagree. 

You are just trying over exaggerate things to make me look bad. Get off your soap box.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

How is disagreeing with your post being defensive? You said it was sketch, I said no it wasn't. You gave a reason, I rolled my eyes and said agree to disagree. 

You are just trying over exaggerate things to make me look bad. Get off your soap box.

:rolleyes:

Agree to disagree I guess. 

32 minutes ago, J-23 said:

As of now, both Aladeen and BJ seem the most TP. 

Everyone else is all over tha place, like last game.

I don't see why you think Aladeen seems TP. He hasn't said anything scummy but he's only posted twice as far as I can see, about his aladeenis and about a read. Fairly neutral at this point.

Mod note: If this game somehow ends up with more posts than my last game (~2100) then I will go through and upvote every single post. 

Rule change I forgot to mention: If there's a tie lynch it will not carry over to the next round. Instead, one of the players tied for the most votes will be randomly selected to be lynched. 

32 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

This is actually a good post.

15 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I don't see why you think Aladeen seems TP. He hasn't said anything scummy but he's only posted twice as far as I can see, about his aladeenis and about a read. Fairly neutral at this point.

Agree strongly with this and question how J got that read. Seems fairly random.

6 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

It's about how players enter that I find interesting. Yours was too casual for the point of the round we'd reached (i.e. a little bit of real discussion going on).

Except you stated beetlejuice which means regardless of casual or non-casual entrance, you would have voted me (or found me suspicious).

49 minutes ago, 112 said:

wat

you could be even more active than you are esp the gaps in between saying you were going to put pressure on someone and then not following through

47 minutes ago, 112 said:

You literally just listed a bunch of players who haven't had time to post (much) yet and are equating that to hiding.

The game's been underway for almost 24hrs and we're only on page 7.
I'm not equating their lack of content to scummyness, I'm just saying that as a result of their inactivity, hiding is easier, hence post more...

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Mod note: If this game somehow ends up with more posts than my last game (~2100) then I will go through and upvote every single post. 

Rule change I forgot to mention: If there's a tie lynch it will not carry over to the next round. Instead, one of the players tied for the most votes will be randomly selected to be lynched. 

brb about to get a free +2000 rep points

Archived