The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wild at Nucks 7pm Rogers Arena Dec 4 2018

xereau

4 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

I can see Schaller going down before Gags. Schaller is the second coming of Loui Ericksson and that's not a good thing. Gags is not great either but he is an upgrade from Schaller.

At their respective price tags, I'd rather Schaller than Eriksson.

7 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

I can see Schaller going down before Gags. Schaller is the second coming of Loui Ericksson and that's not a good thing. Gags is not great either but he is an upgrade from Schaller.

Man, that'd be sick if he was! He's gonna light it up soon, then sign elsewhere for 6mil then disappear?

1 minute ago, SergioMomesso said:

Where have you been the last 48 hours? Liepsic is in SoCal hanging out with Caitlyn Jenner and the Kings.

Out of the loop apparently.  Just looked it up: team has kept Gaudette (although waiver exempt) and waived Leipsic.  Been picked up by LA, who seems to be picking up all kinds of waived players now.  Well, if Leipsic were 19 yrs old and fresh out of Juniors it would be one thing, but he hasn't really proven himself here.  Bit like Emerson Etem, come to think of it.

7 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

So no roster spot has been cleared for Beagle, yet it looks like he’s playing?

Gagner a mysterious scratch?

They simply have to designate the person they want to waive as non-roster player.  

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Just checked the roster on the site, and he's no longer on it. Not sure what the exact status is though.

You'd think Dubas might want him at 50% retained for depth once he clears waivers..... or am I just being too optimistic? 

Archived