DonLever

Joe Biden Debates Donald Trump September 29

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Duodenum said:

Problem is Biden isn't sharp either and when he says something stupid it does a lot more damage to him than Trump being an idiot.

Doug Ford isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but look at what happens when he the experts around him do their job vs bone spurs who wants to take the credit for everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kanye only got 1200 signatures of the 2500 required.  Candidates used to have to get 25,000 but it was reduced because of COVID.  There are reports that he is short in Wisconsin as well.

 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/511128-illinois-elections-board-says-kanye-west-short-of-necessary-signatures-to

Illinois elections board says Kanye West short of necessary signatures to get on ballot

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

Edited by nux4lyfe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

 

Compare that to:

 

Bone Spurs:  I want to bang my daughter.

 

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the pushing the "Biden has lost it" and laugh at the gaffes crowd don't realize, that a lot of people will vote for him because they won't vote for TRUMP.  And that include a lot of independents and right-leaning folks.

 

 

 

bidennnl3a15709h1g51.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

What the pushing the "Biden has lost it" and laugh at the gaffes crowd don't realize, that a lot of people will vote for him because they won't vote for TRUMP.  And that include a lot of independents and right-leaning folks.

 

 

 

bidennnl3a15709h1g51.jpg

And especially, compare the gaffes to what the Bigot in Chief is doing and realize what the sensible vote is.  Chretien could barely speak either language while he was PM and he kept getting voted in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So sleepy Joe, who has lost his mind because "dementia", went on a bike ride and FOX News covered it.  Compare that to TRUMP who had trouble going down a ramp, and whose exercise is getting in and out of a golf cart.

 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/09/opinions/biden-biking-trump-debate-attack-line-obeidallah/index.html

Joe Biden just destroyed one of Trump's biggest attack lines

bideniweurjhfkjdsf.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

So sleepy Joe, who has lost his mind because "dementia", went on a bike ride and FOX News covered it.  Compare that to TRUMP who had trouble going down a ramp, and whose exercise is getting in and out of a golf cart.

 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/09/opinions/biden-biking-trump-debate-attack-line-obeidallah/index.html

Joe Biden just destroyed one of Trump's biggest attack lines

bideniweurjhfkjdsf.jpg

JB is just being a fool there.....he's using up a bunch of his finite amount of life energy....

 

Trump is smart for shuffling down ramps and using two hands to drink water....it conserves energy and will help him live longer.....

 

BTW: Doesn't "sleepy" Joe realize what kind of toxins he's breathing in while wearing that mask? :blink:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

RIP Kamala Harris .....

 

US wrestler James 'Kamala' Harris dies aged 70, WWE confirms

 

Tributes have been paid to US wrestler James "Kamala" Harris, who has died at the age of 70.

 

He was described as a "great character" and a "tremendously nice man" after World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) announced his death on Sunday.

 

The 6ft 7in star was best known for his appearances in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) era, in the mid-1980s and early 1990s.

 

He fought Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker and Andre the Giant among others.

 

Later in life he suffered with severe health problems and had his left leg amputated in 2011 due to diabetes.

 

Kamala's character, the "Ugandan Giant", appeared in war paint and a mask and carried a spear; a depiction which was criticised by some fans as racially insensitive.

 

But Harris said he enjoyed the role and being an entertainer. In 2012, he recalled how his mentor Jerry Lawler invented the Kamala character.

 

"He put the paint and stuff on me and they put the little skirt on me," Harris said. "I like doing that kind of stuff."

 

In his era, Harris was a popular opponent for The Undertaker. The two men battled at the 1992 Survivor Series in a "casket match", with the Undertaker coming out on top in front of 18,000 fans at the Richfied Colisseum in Ohio.

 

********************************

 

I guess this opens the door for Susan Rice or Gretchen Whitmer.

Edited by nuckin_futz
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

RIP Kamala Harris .....

 

US wrestler James 'Kamala' Harris dies aged 70, WWE confirms

 

Tributes have been paid to US wrestler James "Kamala" Harris, who has died at the age of 70.

 

He was described as a "great character" and a "tremendously nice man" after World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) announced his death on Sunday.

 

The 6ft 7in star was best known for his appearances in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) era, in the mid-1980s and early 1990s.

 

He fought Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker and Andre the Giant among others.

 

Later in life he suffered with severe health problems and had his left leg amputated in 2011 due to diabetes.

 

Kamala's character, the "Ugandan Giant", appeared in war paint and a mask and carried a spear; a depiction which was criticised by some fans as racially insensitive.

 

But Harris said he enjoyed the role and being an entertainer. In 2012, he recalled how his mentor Jerry Lawler invented the Kamala character.

 

"He put the paint and stuff on me and they put the little skirt on me," Harris said. "I like doing that kind of stuff."

 

In his era, Harris was a popular opponent for The Undertaker. The two men battled at the 1992 Survivor Series in a "casket match", with the Undertaker coming out on top in front of 18,000 fans at the Richfied Colisseum in Ohio.

 

********************************

 

I guess this opens the door for Susan Rice or Gretchen Whitmer.

By all accounts a really nice person (well liked by pretty much everyone); just unfortunately didn't have alot of 'in-ring' talent (hence his 'gimmick' which hid that weakness).  Compare that Shawn Michaels.  A ton of 'in-ring' talent/skill but THE biggest pr&ck/whiner.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

So sleepy Joe, who has lost his mind because "dementia", went on a bike ride and FOX News covered it.  Compare that to TRUMP who had trouble going down a ramp, and whose exercise is getting in and out of a golf cart.

 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/09/opinions/biden-biking-trump-debate-attack-line-obeidallah/index.html

Joe Biden just destroyed one of Trump's biggest attack lines

bideniweurjhfkjdsf.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, footsy said:

 

When the current president calls into question the fitness of his challenger, and has trouble walking down a ramp, Biden riding a bicycle kinda kills TRUMP'S talking points, doesn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

When the current president calls into question the fitness of his challenger, and has trouble walking down a ramp, Biden riding a bicycle kinda kills TRUMP'S talking points, doesn't it?

That ramp was slippery!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, footsy said:

That ramp was slippery!

So is the soap in prison.

  • Haha 2
  • Sedinery 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, footsy said:

That ramp was slippery!

So said the guy who has made over 20,000 lies/false statements.  I'd believe it when I see it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, footsy said:

 

Strong point....

 

baby-trump2.jpg

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

When the current president calls into question the fitness of his challenger, and has trouble walking down a ramp, Biden riding a bicycle kinda kills TRUMP'S talking points, doesn't it?

I have to ask, how does riding a bike debunk an attack on someones mental fitness?  

 

You do know why he's referred to as sleepy joe don't you? clearly CNN doesn't...

 

Here's a reminder

 

 

 

Edited by ForsbergTheGreat
  • Hydration 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, footsy said:

 

Of course, the ability to ride a bike pales in comparison to the ability to drive a fire truck......:rolleyes:

 

Trump Got To Sit In A Big Red Fire Truck Because He Is The ...

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

I have to ask, how does riding a bike debunk an attack on someones mental fitness?  

 

You do know why he's referred to as sleepy joe don't you? clearly CNN doesn't...

 

Here's a reminder

 

 

 

If he is in cognitive decline, there are studies looking into to positive benefits of cycling for people with dementia/Alzheimer's.  So compare him to the orange occupant in the White House.  One is actually active while the other rides around in golf carts and eats KFC and cheeseburgers. 

 

And why only Biden bloopers.  TRUMP'S got some good ones.  Oranges and Thighland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

If he is in cognitive decline, there are studies looking into to positive benefits of cycling for people with dementia/Alzheimer's. 

Great, hopefully it does help them but doesn't debunk the notion that he's still sleepy joe...You know the whole premise around the CNN article.  

 

11 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

So compare him to the orange occupant in the White House.  One is actually active while the other rides around in golf carts and eats KFC and cheeseburgers. 

Cool Biden would probably win in a fight, but again that really has nothing to do with the point of Trump attacking Bidens "mental" fitness.

 

11 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

And why only Biden bloopers.  TRUMP'S got some good ones.  Oranges and Thighland.

Because this is a Biden thread.  I've seen plenty in the trump thread and yes lot of them are funny.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.