The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Joe Biden Debates Donald Trump September 29

DonLever

3 minutes ago, Robert Long said:

ah.... I've been away from the political threads. I was also distracted by the reference to Cruz being an Albertan :lol: cracks me up every time. 

You're probably the 100th or so "victim" of Ron's shenanigans...

14 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Sure hope that guy is OK.

he is

Just now, RUPERTKBD said:

I thought I saw someone say that he's on HF boards....not sure why he'd leave CDC though....

we had a couple of PMs before he left, he told me he thought he was being too extreme on here. Maybe he likes the nastier Benning hating stuff over there? hard to say. 

you can look up "lucky larry" if you want to go find him 

• Cheers 1

53 minutes ago, Robert Long said:

he is

we had a couple of PMs before he left, he told me he thought he was being too extreme on here. Maybe he likes the nastier Benning hating stuff over there? hard to say. 

you can look up "lucky larry" if you want to go find him 

May I ask what your previous user name was?

Jimmy, that you?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

I wasn't a fan of Kamala's take on COVID.  Hillary's comment about the 3 million is true, but still rubbed me the wrong way.

Hillary needs to go away, she doesn't help. If Biden does win I'm sure she'll find a way to take some credit for it. 

Just now, Robert Long said:

Hillary needs to go away, she doesn't help. If Biden does win I'm sure she'll find a way to take some credit for it. 

It'd be best for the Democratic Party if the Clinton's went away.  I think it's pretty clear that most Americans aren't fans of them.

Just now, BoKnows said:

It'd be best for the Democratic Party if the Clinton's went away.  I think it's pretty clear that most Americans aren't fans of them.

when you stand in front of a camera and lie, usually thats a problem. 

Whats weird tho is how so Americans give Trump a pass on it. I think it has something to do with how they seem to like it when people are viewed as authentic. As long as you stay within that bubble of your personality Americans  can seem to put up with a lot. 

2 minutes ago, Robert Long said:

when you stand in front of a camera and lie, usually thats a problem. 

Whats weird tho is how so Americans give Trump a pass on it. I think it has something to do with how they seem to like it when people are viewed as authentic. As long as you stay within that bubble of your personality Americans  can seem to put up with a lot. 

I think a large number if Trumps supporters are the vote red no matter what people, and people who like the fact that he doesn't act presidential.

26 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

I think a large number if Trumps supporters are the vote red no matter what people, and people who like the fact that he doesn't act presidential.

I don't really get that one. So a president is supposed to act like a clown, so you feel better about..... what?