The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

7 hours ago, D-Money said:

In an effort to continue to compete for 1st overall, Minnesota Wild management have cast their line

Gonna have to be another night boys looks like I've got this one sewn up ;)

• Cheers 1

Another trade for NSH tonight. Adding more playoff depth!

Image result for predators nhl

Predators currently sit 15th in the league a few spots back of a playoff spot. We will be looking to make a few more moves as we try and get ready for the postseason. Playoffs are the goal - we have a long way to go but we like our recent surge. Lets see how the next few weeks go!

Look forward to tomorrow's games! 

Edited by Rush17

Just now, Rush17 said:

Another trade for NSH tonight. Adding more playoff depth!

Predators currently sit 15th in the league a few spots back of a playoff spot. We will be looking to make a few more moves as we try and get ready for the postseason. Playoffs are the goal - we have a long way to go but we like our recent surge. Lets see how the next few weeks go!

Look forward to tomorrow's games! 

Uhmmm no Forsberg has not been traded. Not sure why another GM is false advertising here! Fans in Columbus can relax, Forsberg is here to stay

• Haha 1

Just now, Tylez said:

Uhmmm no Forsberg has not been traded. Not sure why another GM is false advertising here! Fans in Columbus can relax, Forsberg is here to stay

haha. Sorry none of my players actually play on NSH. So I try to find default photos lol. I knew that one was too flashy so I switched it to a former canuck instead. :D

7 minutes ago, Tylez said:

Columbus calls up Nicholas Caamano and Joe Hicketts

I have always loved Joe when he was with the Royals but I said every game that he was active in and usually on the scoresheet one way or another "too short" ... now I have adjusted my philosophy as the league is tipping back to smaller skill players versus Todd Bertuzzi's that have skills but slower foot speed. Bad example but you know what i mean...lol GOod callup!

The Anaheim Ducks have a stretch goal of the playoffs this year, but are mostly looking to retool and get a bit younger with the right mix to build a more sustainable contender.  We have started this journey already by getting our future core established.  If you are looking to add some vets to either get you to the playoffs or through a few rounds, there may be a fit.  It is rumoured that the Ducks are taking calls on players like Silfverberg, Spurgeon, Lee (Limited trade options) and Benn (Limited trade options) for the right price.  It is also rumoured that the Ducks are looking at doing some swaps of young players at different positions and maybe even taking on some 2019 cap with compensation.  

DM me for more information.

5 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Trade.png.d8275b583130413d3973ac6afdcba898.png

To: NSH.png.abb6ee619f37305b147ef6f6672f6d98.png @Rush17 : Valeri Nichushkin

To: TBL.png.f616f799b775206493653cca7843d9d4.png @Master Mind : NYR 5th 2020

@Tylez

Thanks to @Master Mind again for another fruitful conversation. We are excited to give Valeri a chance in our lineup. He has struggled to establish himself back at the NHL level but we are hopeful he can find his form and become a good depth forward for us. It looks like Landeskog is now out for a lengthy duration. This could be the opportunity  Nichushkin needs to get regular ice time. *Fingers crossed* Nuke can make it work! 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Nashville Predators Pieces Available via Trade: (Looking to adjust the look of the team)

NHL Level

Atkinson (RW)

Palat (LW/RW)

Tierney (C)

Wilson (LW)

Vatanen (RD)

Hagg (LD)

Prospect Level

Jonah Gadjovich (LW)

Eemeli Rasanen (LD)

Urho Vaakanainen (LD)

Alex Lintuniemi (LD)

Others are available but looking at these players at the moment. Atkinson would need to be for another impact top 6 forward.

Edited by Rush17

ANNOUNCEMENT

@donut47 has chosen to step down as the GM of the Oilers. As the Oilers are over the cap, the league will be looking to deal a higher salary player for a draft pick. Keep in mind this deal will not be one where a premium needs to be dealt with the higher salary player. This deal should be a 1 for 1 swap, or something that will benefit both teams

Thanks

• Upvote 1