The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

4 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Thinking Thursday's  Fantasy Five!!

I will track this each thursday and see if we lose our 260 fantasy bucks (enough for ten weeks of losses in a row) or if we collectively grow the pot! 

Last week we got 1 for 5...this weeks games: just pick a winner in a fresh post and cutoff is 3:30 tomorrow (Thursday)...I will only vote to break a tie..otherwise my votes will side with the majority in each game...lets do this!

New York Rangers VS Tampa Bay Lightning

Winnipeg Jets VS Florida Panthers

Carolina Hurricanes VS Buffalo Sabres

Arizona Coyotes VS Minnesota Wild

Dallas Stars VS Vancouver Canucks

what say we? pick the winners...

Rags in an upset

Winnipeg

Carolina

Zona

Going with emotion as much as logic, Vancouver

• Upvote 1

Trade.png.d8275b583130413d3973ac6afdcba898.png

To @Brock Botanen OTT.png.d48360b4cd221834abd129e37eac7f43.png : TBL 3rd 2020

To @Tylez CBJ.png.d34b3375d1d64490aca5885a7e2390a5.png : Marcus Pettersson

Logged, vetted and posted: will appear on sheets and pickup in the morning. Thank you. I appreciate that the player was offered up in the game thread some days ago as being shopped, and that the trade call was put off to allow for other offers to beat this one. Brock Botanen has explained his rationale for the move it has been approved. 

1 minute ago, Primal Optimist said:

Trade.png.d8275b583130413d3973ac6afdcba898.png

To @Brock Botanen OTT.png.d48360b4cd221834abd129e37eac7f43.png : TBL 3rd 2020

To @Tylez CBJ.png.d34b3375d1d64490aca5885a7e2390a5.png : Marcus Pettersson

Logged, vetted and posted: will appear on sheets and pickup in the morning. Thank you. I appreciate that the player was offered up in the game thread some days ago as being shopped, and that the trade call was put off to allow for other offers to beat this one. Brock Botanen has explained his rationale for the move it has been approved. 

Highway robbery :lol:

I put an offer sheet on this kid. Unfortunately I was to late. Great pickup by Tylez

• Upvote 2

Image result for Gary Bettman at podium

Ladies and Gentlemen, first of all I want to point out how upsetting it is to be Buttman in this scenario. The next order of business is that it is with great pleasure that the owners of the Nashville Predators have asked me to announce they have reached an understanding with their estranged GM, Rush17.

Rush17 has built a team that appears to be in contention this year and the ownership group was not thrilled to see him leaving their club. Terms of a contract extension have not been released however effective immediately, Rush17 has signing authority over the Nashville accounts once again and with an extended deal. Welcome back from a short vacay. 

image.jpeg.e09f557b882d8a43faa81be4114aecdb.jpeg

Team Owner Tom Cigarran

"Well anytime you have a club that can push to the 2nd round in fantasy keeper hockey, you have just as good a shot as the next top end club to win it all: but you can't do that with some coach or GM fresh out of the ECHL. To win you need a GM who can push your club and add value. Rush17 may be a lot of things, but he is certainly one of those GM's first and foremost. We are thrilled to have him back behind the bench to guide our club into the post season THIS season and beyond" ~Tom Cigarran