The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

48 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

NIGHTFALL 1:

After much counselling and conversation, it was decided that @thejazz97 would not have a happy ending.  Elsewhere, a group of people hidden among the conversation decided to discreetly take the life of @Kryten.  Puzzled by their quietness, one among the greater group decided to kill @morrissex95.  The Broken-Hearted was feeling very hurt on this particular evening and had conceded to the rage and anger within their heart.  The rage was so much that they did not notice that they were stabbing the body of a slain participant.

---

DEAD:

milk and honey

thejazz97

Kryten

morrissex95

---

REMAINING:

1. @Generational.EP40

2. @Time Lord

3. @Beluga Whale

4. @falcon45ca

5. @Zfetch

6. @Blue Jay 22

7. @112

9. @Master Radishes

10. @Where's Wellwood

11. @Aladeen

14. @Stamkos

15. @luckylager

16. @J-23

18. @otherwise

On a positive note, mafia got &^@#ed up :lol: :towel:

Lffffgggggggg !!!!! 

#DoItForKryten

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Fair to say he could have been bussed. I see it all the time where wolves will tactically leave early votes on their easy-lynch teammates (like Jazz). 

I don't see why you're having such a reaction to the mere suggestion that he could have been bussed.  

No you said sacrifice immediately after nightfall not bussed there is a distinct difference in that.

bussing would imply a vote or 2 cast his way that helped to lynch him. A sacrifice would be a strategic plan to get him lynched to gain as much cred as possible for the scum team.

Just now, Aladeen said:

Eh I don’t think you have a tell like that i have seen you say it but are you saying you’ve never said it as scum before? Are you now claiming to have an out of game tell like dral did? Cause to me that is against everything you stand for as a player.

Please don't try to slander me. 

I'm saying I do it all the time as town. Maybe I do it as scum too when I'm trying to emulate my town game, but it certainly isn't a wolfy trait when it comes to me. 

Please don't try to slander me. 

I'm saying I do it all the time as town. Maybe I do it as scum too when I'm trying to emulate my town game, but it certainly isn't a wolfy trait when it comes to me. 

Where is the slander you are saying you always do x as town. That is your words not mine.

Just now, Aladeen said:

No you said sacrifice immediately after nightfall not bussed there is a distinct difference in that.

bussing would imply a vote or 2 cast his way that helped to lynch him. A sacrifice would be a strategic plan to get him lynched to gain as much cred as possible for the scum team.

No, I stand by everything I said. 

If the wolves willingly let Jazz die without any fight then that is essentially a sacrifice imo (albeit a soft one). Even if there was only 1 wolf on his wagon. 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

No, I stand by everything I said. 

If the wolves willingly let Jazz die without any fight then that is essentially a sacrifice imo (albeit a soft one). Even if there was only 1 wolf on his wagon. 

So if whoever voted him first is scum and left a vote on him wasn’t around at nightfall that would still be a sacrifice in your mind? 

Why didn’t you vote for him at nightfall?

10 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

Because of reads like this. How is MR an easy TP lean? Like I can see, maybe saying "yeah, MR seems like he might be TP." I don't think anyone's an easy lean one way or the other, and I don't know if anyone can. Even you I don't have as a strong scum lean, just that you're the strongest I have at this point.

And no duh there's a scum or two somewhere in the thread lol, that second statement is meaningless. And ofc reaming anyone who casts a shadow of suspicion in your direction.

10 hours ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Using your logic I can assume you’re mafia “because of reads like this”. 

I already explained in a post why I find MR genuine. If that makes me scum, then you thinking I’m scum due to that makes you scum.

&^@#ing hypocrite  

10 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

My bad, lads. It's been awhile, so I have hardly any base to go off of.

Unvote; Vote MR

Told you so.

And although I did think MR was genuine, I’m not sure what to think of Jazz voting off me to him. Jazz ultimately voted off him (MR) to Kryten so MR may have been a mafia decoy for a very small time frame to deceive as TP. 

Just because I always do it as town doesn't mean I don't do it as mafia ffs.

Get that in your head please. 

So then your point about always doing as town is meaningless in every sense of the word. So am I not justified in calling you out for it then? I have offended you by saying it can be seen as scummy? That makes zero sense man.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

So if whoever voted him first is scum and left a vote on him wasn’t around at nightfall that would still be a sacrifice in your mind? 

Why didn’t you vote for him at nightfall?

If you strawman me again I will just stop talking to you. I literally just told you that a sacrifice (in my opinion) is when the mafia just allow their mate to die without any real pushback attempt. 

I didn't vote him cause I made a bad read and didn't think he was the best choice. 

It's like you're so desperate for the town cred from the Jazz lynch that you're ready to oppress any notion that he could have been bussed. 

That’s not the case at all it’s seeing your scummy behaviour before and after nightfall. You were caught unaware your scummate was going to be lynched.

Again I will ask why didn’t you vote for him? If I recall you initially wanted Ww and landed on on GEP... you flipping scum would look great for both of them.

If you strawman me again I will just stop talking to you. I literally just told you that a sacrifice (in my opinion) is when the mafia just allow their mate to die without any real pushback attempt. 

I didn't vote him cause I made a bad read and didn't think he was the best choice. 

Vote BW

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

So then your point about always doing as town is meaningless in every sense of the word. So am I not justified in calling you out for it then? I have offended you by saying it can be seen as scummy? That makes zero sense man.

How is it meaningless? 

If I do something every game it's not a wolfy trait. 

This is like if you told me I was scummy for posting, and then I told you I post every game as town.

What is so difficult.

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

That’s not the case at all it’s seeing your scummy behaviour before and after nightfall. You were caught unaware your scummate was going to be lynched.

Again I will ask why didn’t you vote for him? If I recall you initially wanted Ww and landed on on GEP... you flipping scum would look great for both of them.

I already answered the last part. 

I already answered the last part. 

And I already answered how your post is meaningless. 

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Vote Aladeen

Let's thunderdome and I'll clean the floor with you

Sorry I lynched your scum mate man but that’s the game.