The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Federal Government Approves TMX Pipeline Again - Update: Supreme Court Dismisses Appeal

DonLever

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Those anit-Greta posts always make me laugh....especially as they come from a lot of the same people who say that we're "triggered" by Donald Trump, or that he "lives in our minds, rent free"....

Trump an idiot and a pathological liar, who occupies the most powerful political office on the planet....Greta Thunberg is a teenager who decided to skip school to make a point about an issue that she believes strongly in....

So who's actually "triggered" here....:rolleyes:

It is a teenager that acts like a world leader

and

A World leader that acts like a teenager

:picard:

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

This should help quell your anxiety over C69 @Ryan Strome - the process the gov't used for consultation for TMX is the same one in C69 - this was the test case for it. There's now a legal bright line on what consultation means. You should be very happy about this, that part of C69 is now fully understood. 

to be honest I was getting a bit of anxiety over this and yes I do agree you make a good point however I still don't think c69 is needed

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I'm voting Trudeau next election. :ph34r:

How many times can the slim minority hold things up in your world? Like honestly

just stop giving them government funding, and they will quickly approve this. This all money we we told them you get 20% of profit this would have been built already

Edited by Squamfan

7 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I'm voting Trudeau next election. :ph34r:

How many times can the slim minority hold things up in your world? Like honestly

Ryan, if you can't handle the legal process, how are you going to handle the illegal blockades and sabotages after the next and last appeal passes by the crazy protesters chaining them selves to the pipes?

Edited by Mackcanuck

3 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

And the Wexit crowd is a majority?  Seems like they are a vocal minority raising a stink.  

change-my-mind-blank-steven-crowder-meme-for-everyone-49533203.png

I haven't got the slightest idea what a political party has to do with the Supreme Court oh that's right it's a right-wing party so you have to attack it honestly go back to the Trump thread you don't even make sense anymore

1 minute ago, Mackcanuck said:

Ryan, if you can't handle the legal process, how are you going to handle the illegal blockades and sabotages after the next and last appeal passes by the crazy protesters chaining them selves to the pipes?

It's got nothing to do with me handling them doing that I will laugh when they get arrested and thrown in jail but who knows maybe by then the American Funding will stop

27 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I haven't got the slightest idea what a political party has to do with the Supreme Court oh that's right it's a right-wing party so you have to attack it honestly go back to the Trump thread you don't even make sense anymore

You were questioning a minority holding things up an raising a stink.   Kinda like the Wexit crowd you've been defending/supporting. 

You're damn right I don't support the crazy that populate the right.  In your world I guess that makes me a crazy leftist.   Something I'm not. 

39 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I'm voting Trudeau next election:ph34r:

37 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

he got this done what a great prime minister he's got my vote

36 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Yep that's right folks I'm going to wear my iHeart JT t-shirt during the next election

It's a bit cold out today.

I had no idea that hell, in fact, had frozen over!

And...what's that?, yep a large pig just flew passed my roof!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ryan Strome said:

It's got nothing to do with me handling them doing that I will laugh when they get arrested and thrown in jail but who knows maybe by then the American Funding will stop

I hope not.  Our planet's survival depends on the people paying/donating to support environmental causes.......

Climate change threatens all of us and change in human behavior  is needed urgently.   

2 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

Yep that's right folks I'm going to wear my iHeart JT t-shirt during the next election if I'm not alive to respond you guys well then you know what happened

I would never wish something like that on anyone, Ryan....

....maybe just wear the I Heart JT tighty whities....

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

It's a bit cold out today.

I had no idea that hell, in fact, had frozen over!

And...what's that?, yep a large pig just flew passed my roof!

Maybe I'm like a politician and I'm lying..

6 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

I hope not.  Our planet's survival depends on the people paying/donating to support environmental causes.......

Climate change threatens all of us and change in human behavior  is needed urgently.   

U voted Trudeau so your support TMX and you should pipelines are safer and better for the environment. 

8 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

U voted Trudeau so your support TMX and you should pipelines are safer and better for the environment. 

Keeping Bitumen in the ground where it belongs is far and away the best option for our planet and climate. 

18 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

to be honest I was getting a bit of anxiety over this and yes I do agree you make a good point however I still don't think c69 is needed

don't you think its a smart idea to standardize the approach to ensure that these projects don't end up in court time and time again?