The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

J.T. Miller | #9 | C/W

tan

We are so lucky to have 2 really centres  1. Petey 24 - GP 75 - G 30 - PTS 87-- 96 will break 110 points before he is 27..

Miller 30 - solid #2 C  GP 75 - G 25-30  PTS 74--80 -- should produce 66--78 for next 5 yrs--

Then #3 C --36--44 POINT  AT 36-37 YEAR OLD

Excited with guys like Petey & Miller at centre..

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, wildcam said:

We are so lucky to have 2 really centres  1. Petey 24 - GP 75 - G 30 - PTS 87-- 96 will break 110 points before he is 27..

Miller 30 - solid #2 C  GP 75 - G 25-30  PTS 74--80 -- should produce 66--78 for next 5 yrs--

Then #3 C --36--44 POINT  AT 36-37 YEAR OLD

Excited with guys like Petey & Miller at centre..

Yep…a 100+ pt, two way C with Selke potential who has yet to fill out / reach his prime, and a PPG power forward C in his prime

It was actually silly that we had those two and Horvat. When we get a legitimate 3C, look out…

In 2-3 years, this team will be something special 

• Cheers 2

On 8/8/2023 at 9:58 PM, Ted Lasso said:

Yep…a 100+ pt, two way C with Selke potential who has yet to fill out / reach his prime, and a PPG power forward C in his prime

It was actually silly that we had those two and Horvat. When we get a legitimate 3C, look out…

In 2-3 years, this team will be something special 

I think Suter will be that guy in the short term and then hopefully Raty makes the jump. 

21 minutes ago, Citizen Erased said:

I think Suter will be that guy in the short term and then hopefully Raty makes the jump. 

Yep. I wrote that before we signed Suter. While I haven’t seen him play, most analysts seem to see him as a legit 3C.

At his cap hit and term, it leaves lots of options for Räty to make the jump in 1-3 years. Great signing…

• 2 weeks later...

Shout out to the Canucks media team. Really liking the off season mini docs about some players. Also loved that building blue segments they did with all the prospects. 

Nice hearing/seeing the different sides to JT and getting his thoughts on some of the stuff over the last year+.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1