The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Justin Trudeau: International joke!

Senrik Hedin

All politicians are a "joke". They are a vile sub human species who sell out any and everything to get to their position. All need to be rounded up and taken behind the barn. Ruining humanity since day 1. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

oh no, one of the world's most liberal leaders got their handshake snubbed by a fascist, what is this world coming to

It's still funny. Trudeau is always trying so hard to be friends with everybody, he's like the little kid on the playground who got picked last for sports. Bolonsaro is a well known asshat so I'm not surprised he ignored him :lol: he's probably like who's this clown

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

oh no, one of the world's most liberal leaders got their handshake snubbed by a fascist, what is this world coming to

I think we should overreact and elect a far right strongman that will demand respect on the international stage:frantic:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Baer. said:

It's still funny. Trudeau is always trying so hard to be friends with everybody, he's like the little kid on the playground who got picked last for sports. Bolonsaro is a well known asshat so I'm not surprised he ignored him :lol: he's probably like who's this clown

Other world leaders have 0 respect for Trudeau. The sooner he is gone the better.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Senrik Hedin said:

Other world leaders have 0 respect for Trudeau. The sooner he is gone the better.

I wouldn't say that. He is meek, but he is still respected by some. The only thing is those people are just as liberal as him.

15 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

What do you call fascism, when the people want it? Then, is it bad? That is what democracy is for? Are you using that word too freely? But then again, it's all about perspective. I dunno. Random thoughts.

Damn him for trying, what a loser.

There's gotta be an edit that can make him look even worse. 

Get a grip JT you're trying too hard, we want cold and cruel leaders these days. It's 2019 for Pete's sake, quit trying to make everyone happy. Pay attention it's us against........ whoever they are!

Edited by bishopshodan
Where's the sartalics font?
  • Wat 1

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

dear god, this is going to be the fake video election. 

It says a lot when people need to lie to make a point. 

I think, most people do not like Trudeau, and they are looking for reasons to ridicule him. I don't believe a fake video like this, is going to change any minds. Anybody who makes their political decisions based on 7 second twitter videos, probably already had in mind what they were going to do anyways.

Just now, Baer. said:

What do you call fascism, when the people want it? Then, is it bad? That is what democracy is for? Are you using that word too freely? But then again, it's all about perspective. I dunno. Random thoughts.

People voted for the Nazi Party, too. We still say that was bad.

• Upvote 2