The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

8 hours ago, Jaku said:

You a Raiders fan? 

Just got home and looking at a scoreboard that says 34-30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BO JACKSON to 30, does that answer your question? haha

my corgi girl puppy is named BO, if the above reference to Bo Knows number 34 doesn't make it obvious.

Bo Jackson Was Drafted 34 Years Ago Today | The Shadow League

Yesterday I was in a megastore in Langford, near Victoria BC...and a random dude walked by in a Raiders ball cap....I said sorry to bug ya man, but what time is the game tomorrow? WIthout even a blink he taped his hat and said "1oclock, Back in Black baby!"

Yeah I guess, a little.

TOSS LEFT!

Jacobs had sweet day, wow. (*at least it wasnt the home game I thought it was going to be! )

Edited by Primal Optimist

On a side note, seeing as the loser of Edmonton/Los Angeles is "technically" supposed to pick 28th overall, after @Master Mind picks, in order for our draft to move along we will need all 4 GMs with picks to PM me one man lists. If all 4 lists are different, we'll be able to proceed with the draft. If any of the lists are the same, we'll have to wait until part of the draft order gets finalized, or a GM is willing to change their lists. The GMs with the 4 picks in the 1st round are @theminister @Arbourshate @Caboose @Jaku.

The second round of compliance buyouts are listed below, along with the contract teams are freeing themselves from:

The above players are now all free agents, free to be signed once our free agency window opens. This now makes 13/31 teams that have used their compliance buyout.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

IMPORTANT DATES

I know I have mentioned some dates, but it may be better to make things official.

September 30th will be the last day for teams to use their compliance buyouts, trade players freely with no clauses enforced, and attempt to re-sign any pending free agents/qualify pending RFAs. Once October 1st hits, things will go back to normal, the agents will finish off any ongoing negotiations we may have, and begin to prepare for free agency.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1