The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Nucks @ Flames / Flames @ Nucks

Rate this topic

xereau

Just now, AllWeatherFan said:

Isn’t exactly Calgary's first string in Vic. We SHOULD win that one. It’s a disappointment if we dont imo

I'd agree, but I think it's not fair to expect our PP to be at it's best. Still, you're right in that we should still be able to score against this Calgary team.

3 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Gaudette needs to keep his head up or he is going to get drilled often/stripped off the puck.

He really doesn't deserve to be in the nhl. Offence does on his stick and he can't backcheck effective to save his life. It looks like he actually took a step back which I didn't think was possible.

Just now, Rush17 said:

He really doesn't deserve to be in the nhl. Offence does on his stick and he can't backcheck effective to save his life. It looks like he actually took a step back which I didn't think was possible.

It’s still early relax

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Rush17 said:

Haha a bit harsh after 20 minutes of preseason action but yea agree, he has not impressed so far.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Rush17 said:

I see we're confusing Gaudette with Erikkson tonight?

2 minutes ago, warrchief said:

Raffery is looking a lot better towards the end of that period.

Gaudette is NOT having a good game so far, I am starting to worry about him :(

Yeah Lind has looked better imo. Kind of surprising but it's a good sign. I'm sure Gaudette will get it going

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

I'd agree, but I think it's not fair to expect our PP to be at it's best. Still, you're right in that we should still be able to score against this Calgary team.

... and shouldn't get scored on, twice, by this farm squad.