The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ St. Louis Blues | OCT. 17. 19. | 5PM PST | SN1

Rate this topic

Johnny Torts

1 minute ago, The 5th Line said:

Pretty sure Ferland just hurt himself there.  Whiplash maybe...

He hasn't been noticeable at all. I wonder if there's something personal going on. None of my business, but it is curious. The guy is known for his tenacity and "lunch bucket" attitude. So far he just looks like he's really distracted by something.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, fecklund said:

He hasn't been noticeable at all. I wonder if there's something personal going on. None of my business, but it is curious. The guy is known for his tenacity and "lunch bucket" attitude. So far he just looks like he's really distracted by something.

Still recovering?

4 minutes ago, fecklund said:

Jake and Ferland played well that period!!!

Edited by bree2

1 minute ago, sonoman said:

Still recovering?

(Ferland)

If he's still recovering (especially from a concussion) he shouldn't be playing. 
again, just a feeling but i think there's something very wrong there. Either a personal issue or ,God forbid, his noggin. 
He's a WAY better player than we're seeing. 

Like others have said, not a bad period but Blues are just an excellent team.  They're playing as well as they did in the playoffs last year.  

1 minute ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Just stopped in for a quick read

both my kids stopped in to watch the game which never happens so I figured I better not ignore them by going on the forum lol :lol:

Put the noise canceling headphones on and enjoy some privacy. Who invites people over on game nights? 

• Haha 2

Just now, Nuxfanabroad said:

That Cameron girl is not only easy on the eye, she's a pretty sharp analyst. C'mon out to Kyoto Caroline..I got a few bikes for a cycling tour! :^)

She is sooo cute! And loves sports. Lindsay Hamilton from TSN is pretty as well, crushing. 

• Cheers 1