The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The DumbBrexit / #Wexit thread

JM_

43 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Russia and China will fight, as India and China will fight.  it's inevitable

As for invading BC.  You leave the nation you leave the army and weapons behind.  You try to invade BC you do it from the remaining 30% or so that Alberta has left of its landmass, you have no overland routes and are surrounded by foreign nation with defense treaties 

You'd literally give America the joyful chance to annex what remains of the province without blinking for attacking its neighbour.

GG

Cold lake, Wainwright, Edmonton and suffield  say hi.

51 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

No deal on the Okanagan.

Perhaps you can have a bit of the North but you'll have to give up Jasper. Then you're safe. 

Alberta has already acknowledged they have no right to any federal park territory...  Alberta first nations have already said they want to remain in canada..

Basically Alberta ends up with about 1000  acres of tumbleweed .....   Will it be the poorest country in the world.. , maybe ?  It will resemble a small landlocked African country with its only resource being oil that will be gone in 30 years....    Albertans will become north american gypsies.. travelling the country in wagons pulled by oxen...

Edited by kingofsurrey

3 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Literally the only reasonable way you must be to be posting things like this and continuing to run down that narrative

image.png.58f98903e6f57cbe50d9aecf95bf6d25.png

Naw. There’s just a bunch of you people that are unemployable in here that are here all day everyday. I’m sure that I’m supporting you actually. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Well for cab drivers like you, yes it is :lol: 

All jobs have merit....  All jobs are honorable.....   If you ever  had a job you would know this..  Keep working on your resume...  Or maybe your grandpa will hire you to wash his cars....   

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

All jobs have merit....  All jobs are honorable.....   If you ever  had a job you would know this..  Keep working on your resume...  Or maybe your grandpa will hire you to wash his cars....   

I do have a job but clearly it wasn’t screening immigration as I wouldn’t have allowed you in. Have you had a job since you’ve landed? And I’m not talking about blueberry picking or long haul truck driving with a fake class1 :lol: 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

I do have a job but clearly it wasn’t screening immigration as I wouldn’t have allowed you in. Have you had a job since you’ve landed? And I’m not talking about blueberry picking or long haul truck driving with a fake class1 :lol: 

That is a little bit racist. ......    

1 minute ago, inane said:

I guess you really weren't speaking on behalf of educated people.

I was. They all asked me to. They said “ST, set Inny straight, his usual posts make him sound like it was a struggle to get his grade 6 education”  

But let’s not talk about you, that’s to narcissistic, what do you think of wexit?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

look at your education serving you so well.

10 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Haha. I know you would.

Speaking of starving, the Rockies will be the toughest for your troops. We'll cut the supply routes and starve you with a touch of gorilla warfare. I mean, that's If I was in charge.

Sorry but that part of BC will be standing with AB. You had better fall back to the Island and schuttle the ferries. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Boudrias said:

Sorry but that part of BC will be standing with AB. You had better fall back to the Island and schuttle the ferries. 

I'm sorry too. It's a sad and silly Idea all around. I was just having fun with RS. 

But, what part of BC? the entire Rockies? are they polling those communities on support for separation with AB? what makes you think that they would want to join?

4 hours ago, Boudrias said:

The Rocky Mountain are listed in the Parks Canada website.  So that would be the domain of Canada not New Alberta. 

:P

11 hours ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

You can't have a job.  Racists are not employable in Canada in 2020.   

Perhaps your skills may be more in demand in Albertastan though.... so at least there is that...

Edited by kingofsurrey
  • Haha 1