The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sens @ Nucks 03/12/2019 7PM PST - Alex Burrows Ring of Honour Night - Live on SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

5 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

When I think about the player he was, for me the first thing that comes to mind?

Something happened... he went in to defend his teammate. Every.Time.

The Canucks have another Frenchman who does the same. Hit Tierney hard tonight, Rooster!

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Lines in warm-up:

Miller-Pettersson-Boeser

Pearson-Horvat(C)-Leivo
Roussel-Gaudette-Virtanen
Eriksson-Schaller-MacEwen

Benn-Tanev
Hughes-Myers
Fantenberg-Stecher

Demko

Kind of want to see more of Erikson on the line with Horvat and leivo. They were pretty solid last two games, despite all the hate Erikson got for the two "penalties" drawn by Ms.Nurse 

Can't believe I'm saying these words lmao. Might just be desperate to see some sort of value in the 6m man

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Lines in warm-up:

Miller-Pettersson-Boeser

Pearson-Horvat(C)-Leivo
Roussel-Gaudette-Virtanen
Eriksson-Schaller-MacEwen

Benn-Tanev
Hughes-Myers
Fantenberg-Stecher

Demko

Looking forward to that. 

I worked a 'Dice and Ice' fundraiser in 2006 (Burrows first year with the Canucks), dealing roulette. Burrows was assigned to my table. He asked me if he could deal....'of course' i said....well, i gotta say, he was a natural! Had the players betting stacks and he spun the ball like a pro! At the time, no one really knew who he was...he had just been signed by the Canucks from the Manitoba Moose. I was sad when he left Vancouver...the guy has passion like no other. (L)

Edited by Just1CupBeforeIDie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kushman said:

Kind of want to see more of Erikson on the line with Horvat and leivo. They were pretty solid last two games, despite all the hate Erikson got for the two "penalties" drawn by Ms.Nurse 

Can't believe I'm saying these words lmao. Might just be desperate to see some sort of value in the 6m man

He has been playing with some motivation.