The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Sharks - Jan 29 2020 - 7:30PM Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

You trying out material for a standup routine or something?

Is it the coaches? the media? the fans? What makes the players so afraid to stand up for each other in this market? We have a few guys that can play the body and get in scrums, I don't understand why they're all neutered as soon as they join this team.

Just now, Vanuckles said:

Is it the coaches? the media? the fans? What makes the players so afraid to stand up for each other in this market? We have a few guys that can play the body and get in scrums, I don't understand why they're all neutered as soon as they join this team.

Pretty sure it's Green.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Vanuckles said:

We have a big team too... This guy plays with his heart on his sleeve every shift, and nobody gives 2 sh*ts. I wouldn't stay quiet if I were him in that locker room to be honest.

They aren’t playing like it at all. It’s embarrassing. Are they just afraid big boy hockey or is Green dictating this weak response play?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, oldnews said:

derp. LE was offside - but thanks for coming out.

The announcer said, "Edler lifted his foot," I'm watching two games at once (Edmonton game too.)  That's what I heard.

Re: other issue:

The penalty was his 22nd, only Wilson who would have beaten the tar out of Karlsson for the hit on Motte has more minor penalties than Edler.

I'm sorry: Edler sucks.  The love for this guy just escapes me completely.  We're worried about the cap and this guy is eating 6 million of it.  Complete waste.

• Wat 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Vanuckles said:

It's the Coach Mahhatrick Ghandi, 100%

• Haha 3