The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

So what angle was Z playing and why did he feel his team is in good enough of a position to go down one player before the first lynch?

He's gone a day without posting before. If he didn't like meme duty, he could have just opted to not post all day.

The investigation I bet. He wanted to be GK’d to maybe allow a mislynch to happen this round. I’m guessing the mafia are realizing that in a role madness game, the best chance for a mafia victory is the short game, not the long game, because through various investigations or actions, players can get TP cleared quicker rather than later compared to other game set ups.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

The investigation I bet. He wanted to be GK’d to maybe allow a mislynch to happen this round. I’m guessing the mafia are realizing that in a role madness game, the best chance for a mafia victory is the short game, not the long game, because through various investigations or actions, players can get TP cleared quicker rather than later compared to other game set ups.

Parlaying this thought, the mafia probably think Virt is the true sheriff, or they don’t suspect or believe in the multiple sheriffs theory.

Aiming for a 2 for 1

and with Aladeen asking the vig to kill me, 3 for 1.

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Aiming for a 2 for 1

and with Aladeen asking the vig to kill me, 3 for 1.

Actually that is absolute BS 

first your falcon wagon is scummy AF second that was only along the lines of if AV was telling the truth he was Vig it’s obvious he wasn’t the fracking Vig from the get go.

i said they took you out of candidacy for getting lynched this round too but I guess you just pick and choose your quotes to fit your scummy narrative.

You cannot be as clueless as you are acting. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@Alain Vigneault Do you think J23 is special or do you think he's BS? He's the one who contact you.

I don't think he's legit.

His tone this game reminded me of last game but ever since I came out with the PM info, he hasn't PM'd me further and is now just confusing reacting Aladeen's posts for some reason.

3 hours ago, J-23 said:

Yes.

Now onto you Aladeen. According to other PM sources, your sheriff Virt has also contacted someone else besides you. Why would he contact more than one person this early?

3 hours ago, J-23 said:

The person that I baited claimed to be PM’ed by sheriff Virt but Aladeen also claims this as well.

Also to my sheriff I’m not your pawn I’m a &^@#ing rook or knight.

3 hours ago, J-23 said:

This man invited 4 people to the TP alliance in the 1st round and you believed him lol. Nice try.

3 hours ago, J-23 said:

Yup as I mentioned my sheriff believes he is not the only sheriff in the game.

3 hours ago, J-23 said:

Told me he thinks there is a Mafia sheriff as well.

3 hours ago, J-23 said:

Told me before Virt role claimed.

1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Yeah, it's worth saying that J-23 PM'd me saying he investigated me.  This was well after I was invited into Virtanen87's alliance.  I was gonna let this round play out and see since Zfetch was leading the votes lol.

My brain is kinda mushed right now (well, always).  Do we think that J-23 is lying OR is another sheriff OR is the actual sheriff?  I have no idea lol

So is this AV saying these things to J23 or J23 BSing this conversation with me? 

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Unvote; Vote J23

My Sheriff M V P 

Yo Sheriff got a little Peepee

My Sheriff Finds the Scum

Yo Sheriff would rather drink $&%

My Sheriff don't need luck

Yo sheriff is scummy AF

That's all I got. 

Very funny.

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

J23 fake claimed sheriff in my first game.

Different games.

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Too bold to lie about him investigating you, imo. He could be another sheriff or he could be a KP that was trying to lead the lynch away from Zfetch. But I don’t think he would make up an investigation result out of the blue.

If there was another person with a sheriff role that hasn’t claimed yet, now may be the time.

Honestly don’t see my sheriff being a fake. It was early in the game, and he pm’ed me immediately. Once Virt role claimed he told me to PM AV since AV responded with the can confirm. But once Aladeen said he received PM from sheriff we went public with our relationship.

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Very funny.

Different games.

Honestly don’t see my sheriff being a fake. It was early in the game, and he pm’ed me immediately. Once Virt role claimed he told me to PM AV since AV responded with the can confirm. But once Aladeen said he received PM from sheriff we went public with our relationship.

AV is saying that you said he investigated him. Are you claiming to be a sheriff? 

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Very funny.

Different games.

But you lied to AV then at the very least. What was the purpose of trying to deceive AV?

AV is saying that you said he investigated him. Are you claiming to be a sheriff? 

That’s what the sheriff told me to say. I clearly said he told me to be the sheriffs pawn. Told me he done this before.

• Haha 1