The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Pentagon Officially Releases UFO Videos

2 hours ago, Playoff Beered said:

If aliens were real and the government had anything, does anyone REALLY think Trump would have kept him mouth shut about it?

They show each prez the real JFK footage when they take office. 

But really, the question is who is in control then? we have these dudes reporting to congress about government programs? the pentagon releases the tictac video but kinda just says 'yep thats something". They do have agencies but nobody seems to take ownership. It's not hard to fathom that some things don't get revealed to each potus, since they are only there for 4 years but at the same time...doesn't that mean shadow government? or is it all military stuff? and who gets to make the call on that info?....oh what a rabbit hole! :lol:

As for if aliens are real, they gotta be for how big the universe is. It's a matter of if they are here in any capacity. 

• There it is 1

On 5/6/2020 at 4:20 AM, bishopshodan said:

I like your optimism and I agree that we are an impressive species. However, I also think we are only as strong as our weakest link. My comment 'destroy ourselves first' was in context to space exploration and discoveries. I think Brian Cox had a piece regarding that we would likely go extinct before we go intergalactic. 

With the state of the world, the environment, the corruption in power, the remaining masses that still believe and die for sky fairies.....well, you know..I think the doomsday clock is ticking.

I am sure you are conversant with the Drake equation and what that postulates about civilisations destroying themselves after inventing " high technology "

https://www.britannica.com/science/Drake-equation

It just a theory. 

My personal belief is that it is absolute hubris to think we are the only species of life in this universe, let alone galaxy.

I really believe there is real intelligent life out there somewhere, and it is very intelligent of them not to contact us. Given our history of destroying ourselves, our planet, and anything that doesn't conform to the military's world view.

As for an impressive species, really ?

We spend as a species on killing each other every year, over 4 trillion, that would eliminate world poverty, advance technologies to battle climate change. 

We are literally destroying our planet and the other species we share it with.

I could go on.

I know I post this a bit however it is factual information 

Right down to the 

" And pray that there is intelligent life somewhere out in space 

Cause there's bugger all down here on earth "

• Upvote 1
  • There it is 1

12 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I am sure you are conversant with the Drake equation

I am and I throw it out the window a bit.

Our understanding of physics is always changing. The idea that life is similar to us in the universe is also a bit naive imo. They could be dimensional, they could be made up of material that doesn't make sense to us, they could be very tiny. I often think about the fact that we are very large beings on our own planet, in the top 1% of all the animals. .

I do think that because we are made of meat, it might be that we live such short lives compared to other 'life'. So even with our limited understanding how things work ...If we were touched about 5000 years ago, as some ancient alien theories derive from things like Summerian texts etc, It wouldn't be hard to imagine that these beings work on a much longer timelines than us. Could be part of an answer to why they take their time with revealing themselves. Our lifespans might be that of a housefly in their perspective. Could also answer how they could travel so far.... I dunno  (for a change)

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Cheers 1

On 7/26/2023 at 5:19 PM, bishopshodan said:

Here are the 5 most memorable moments from Congress’ UFO hearing

Former military officials made a series of mystifying claims about unidentified aerial phenomena under oath at Wednesday's congressional hearing.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/are-5-memorable-moments-congress-ufo-hearing-rcna96476

Ok, who to believe.  The whislleblower David Grusch or the top Pentagon official Dr. Kirkpatrick?

The UFO congressional hearing was 'insulting' to US employees, a top Pentagon official says (aol.com)

The Pentagon say BS to claims of the whistleblowers.

Someone is lying as both can't be right.

Edited by DonLever
  • Cheers 1

34 minutes ago, DonLever said:

Ok, who to believe.  The whislleblower David Grusch or the top Pentagon official Dr. Kirkpatrick?

The UFO congressional hearing was 'insulting' to US employees, a top Pentagon official says (aol.com)

Oh who knows

The Pentagon themselves release the tictac vid amoungst other bits of info. They have had employees and agencies make claims years ago... 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/us/politics/pentagon-ufo-harry-reid-navy.html

'...Eric W. Davis, an astrophysicist who worked as a subcontractor and then a consultant for the Pentagon U.F.O. program since 2007, said that, in some cases, examination of the materials had so far failed to determine their source and led him to conclude, “We couldn’t make it ourselves.”...'

Anyway,

On the topic of what we know, I referenced Sumerian texts in a previous post. I remember reading Sitchin as a kid and his Nibiru ideas etc... I know he has been debunked/criticised  somewhat but just today I came across this.... A 9th planet? here in our solar system? well obviously that is where the tictacs come from :P

A Giant Planet Seems to Be Lurking Unseen in Our Solar System

https://www.sciencealert.com/a-giant-planet-seems-to-be-lurking-unseen-in-our-solar-system

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, DonLever said:

The problem I have with Grusch's testimony (as it has been reported - I didn't watch the hearing) is that he hasn't seen a UFO or the crashed remains of a UFO but he has spoken to people who have.  But he won't give their names as that is classified information.

He is also reported to have said that money supporting the UFO coverup is misappropriated from funds from other programs.   He says he does have personal information about this but can't disclose it because it, too, is classified information.

But isn't he already disclosing classified information by making these claims about a UFO coverup?  So why doesn't he name names and cite specific instances of misappropriated funds?

As far as I can tell, the sensational aspects of this story comes down to the testimony of this one guy.  He may not be lying - he may actually believe what he is saying is true.  But it may not be true.  

• Thanks 1

On 7/27/2023 at 6:07 PM, bishopshodan said:

They show each prez the real JFK footage when they take office. 

But really, the question is who is in control then? we have these dudes reporting to congress about government programs? the pentagon releases the tictac video but kinda just says 'yep thats something". They do have agencies but nobody seems to take ownership. It's not hard to fathom that some things don't get revealed to each potus, since they are only there for 4 years but at the same time...doesn't that mean shadow government? or is it all military stuff? and who gets to make the call on that info?....oh what a rabbit hole! :lol:

As for if aliens are real, they gotta be for how big the universe is. It's a matter of if they are here in any capacity. 

We're safe as long as Santa is alive!

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, UnkNuk said:

The problem I have with Grusch's testimony (as it has been reported - I didn't watch the hearing) is that he hasn't seen a UFO or the crashed remains of a UFO but he has spoken to people who have.  But he won't give their names as that is classified information.

He is also reported to have said that money supporting the UFO coverup is misappropriated from funds from other programs.   He says he does have personal information about this but can't disclose it because it, too, is classified information.

But isn't he already disclosing classified information by making these claims about a UFO coverup?  So why doesn't he name names and cite specific instances of misappropriated funds?

As far as I can tell, the sensational aspects of this story comes down to the testimony of this one guy.  He may not be lying - he may actually believe what he is saying is true.  But it may not be true.  

Yep. It's really little more than hearsay at this point...

I've made this point several times before in other threads, but I absolutely believe there are other civilizations out there....and I absolutely believe they're not occasionally dropping in on us like visitors to a cosmic zoo. The speed of light is a universal constant and the distances involved with travelling between star systems are just too extreme.

If aliens were visiting, it would be on some kind of Generational ship and they'd be coming for a good reason....

8 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Yep. It's really little more than hearsay at this point...

I've made this point several times before in other threads, but I absolutely believe there are other civilizations out there....and I absolutely believe they're not occasionally dropping in on us like visitors to a cosmic zoo. The speed of light is a universal constant and the distances involved with travelling between star systems are just too extreme.

If aliens were visiting, it would be on some kind of Generational ship and they'd be coming for a good reason....

why not drones? maybe the actual aliens are not 'here' and i doubt we could fathom their reasons

. We are likely seen as evolved as insects to them. Kinda why i think they probably understand how to travel in ways we cant comprehend. Maybe they surf gravitational waves. Maybe they have been closer to us than we ever expected. Maybe they dont have to live in a goldilocks zone. This debate about distance, or what other life is based on what we are/know doesn't do it for me. 

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, UnkNuk said:

You should read https://www.amazon.com/UFOs-Generals-Pilots-Government-Officials/dp/0307717089

It came out over a decade ago, before the tech had developed for the Hornets to lock on to the tictac etc...We used to have a thread about it.

Leslie Kean, a veteran investigative reporter who has spent the past ten years studying the still-unexplained UFO phenomenon, reviewed hundreds of government documents, aviation reports, radar data, and case studies with corroborating physical evidence. She interviewed dozens of high-level officials and aviation witnesses from around the world. Among them, five Air Force generals and a host of high-level sources—including Fife Symington III, former governor of Arizona, and Nick Pope, former head of the British Defence Ministry’s UFO Investigative Unit—have written their own breathtaking, firsthand accounts about UFO encounters and investigations exclusively for this book.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

why not drones? maybe the actual aliens are not 'here' and i doubt we could fathom their reasons

. We are likely seen as evolved as insects to them. Kinda why i think they probably understand how to travel in ways we cant comprehend. Maybe they surf gravitational waves. Maybe they have been closer to us than we ever expected. Maybe they dont have to live in a goldilocks zone. This debate about distance, or what other life is based on what we are/know doesn't do it for me.

Yeah, maybe...

I suppose the problem I have with all of these is why such an advanced civilization is visiting us "insects" in tiny little ships that we have no trouble detecting, yet we never seem to see them entering earth orbit. (or even the cosmic neighbourhood)

And if they don't need to live in a Goldilocks zone, what is it about earth that they find interesting?

Just now, RUPERTKBD said:

Yeah, maybe...

I suppose the problem I have with all of these is why such an advanced civilization is visiting us "insects" in tiny little ships that we have no trouble detecting, yet we never seem to see them entering earth orbit. (or even the cosmic neighbourhood)

And if they don't need to live in a Goldilocks zone, what is it about earth that they find interesting?

I say maybe alot beacause I dont have a clue. I think it is ignorant to assume we understand what they might

Who knows their reasons. Who knows how far they travel. Who knows how large they are. 

As for  earth, maybe life as we know it is rare in the universe. Maybe they find meat evolving to be interesting. Oh, there I go with my maybe's again.

We are just not as smart as we think we are. Humans are like that, have always thought we understand a lot. 

I remember reading about Einstein pushing back on quantum entanglement. He called it spooky right? once it was proven to him. That was a while ago. Have we figured out how that works yet?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

You should read https://www.amazon.com/UFOs-Generals-Pilots-Government-Officials/dp/0307717089

It came out over a decade ago, before the tech had developed for the Hornets to lock on to the tictac etc...We used to have a thread about it.

Leslie Kean, a veteran investigative reporter who has spent the past ten years studying the still-unexplained UFO phenomenon, reviewed hundreds of government documents, aviation reports, radar data, and case studies with corroborating physical evidence. She interviewed dozens of high-level officials and aviation witnesses from around the world. Among them, five Air Force generals and a host of high-level sources—including Fife Symington III, former governor of Arizona, and Nick Pope, former head of the British Defence Ministry’s UFO Investigative Unit—have written their own breathtaking, firsthand accounts about UFO encounters and investigations exclusively for this book.

Do any of them say that they have personally seen the remains of a UFO or its occupants?

1 minute ago, UnkNuk said:

Do any of them say that they have personally seen the remains of a UFO or its occupants?

I cant remember. I'm pretty sure.

However, my comment was more about you saying 'one guy'. I know you were talking about the recent panel but the book points out many, many high level officials. That, to me should be given some weight. It`s not just random dudes popping up and saying this. From memory I think one of the Canadian defense ministers even came out with some wild stuff a while back.  

We have been discussing this for years. I think the first Pentagon `leak` of the tictac was 2017. Takes a while for there to be any hearing. In the offifcal release, i also think they mentioned materials that they dont understand. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

The speed of light is a universal constant and the distances involved with travelling between star systems are just too extreme.

What if they unpack 2 Ai particles in the 5th diminsion ( where distance doesnt matter) and send them here to monitor us/send messages while the aliens themselves, that can travel 1/10th the speed of light, start physically heading here? They are hostile and see us as insects but don`t worry, it will still take them 400 years to arrive.

B)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I cant remember. I'm pretty sure.

However, my comment was more about you saying 'one guy'. I know you were talking about the recent panel but the book points out many, many high level officials. That, to me should be given some weight. It`s not just random dudes popping up and saying this. From memory I think one of the Canadian defense ministers even came out with some wild stuff a while back.  

We have been discussing this for years. I think the first Pentagon `leak` of the tictac was 2017. Takes a while for there to be any hearing. In the offifcal release, i also think they mentioned materials that they dont understand. 

I'm not disputing that reliable people have seen strange things in the sky. 

But Grusch goes much further with his testimony.  And, as far as I know, he's the only one who says what he's been saying.  

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, UnkNuk said:

I'm not disputing that reliable people have seen strange things in the sky. 

But Grusch goes much further with his testimony.  And, as far as I know, he's the only one who says what he's been saying.  

Fair dinkums.

He probably should not have said things if he wasn't going to cough up and source.

• Cheers 1