The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NHL Return To Play Thread (24 team play off, 15 team draft lottery)

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

For all those who thought he would retire after this year or had made assumptions of some sort of “gentleman’s agreement.”

Think again. 

To be fair, what would you expect him to say in the middle of camp and about to go into playoffs? “Yeah, I’m just playing this out this year, coasting and calling it a wrap”. I hope he dials it up and have a feeling he just might. What he does next year, where he may continue to play is anyone’s guess. 

1 minute ago, zapperman said:

To be fair, what would you expect him to say in the middle of camp and about to go into playoffs? “Yeah, I’m just playing this out this year, coasting and calling it a wrap”. I hope he dials it up and have a feeling he just might. What he does next year, where he may continue to play is anyone’s guess. 

to be fair GIF

No, but his quote also doesn’t sound like a player who is considering hanging em up if things don’t go his way. Far from it. 

15 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

to be fair GIF

No, but his quote also doesn’t sound like a player who is considering hanging em up if things don’t go his way. Far from it. 

Agreed and I don’t think he will. Whether it is SHL though or riding the bus in Utica. Very much unknown. I’m 52 and still not ready to hang em up. I’m sure he has a lot of playing days left and I’m glad he appears to have the passion to keep going. 

Edit - just noticed your meme. Lol. I don’t know the reference but damn, that guy with the dog looks a lot like me. Kinda funny. 

Edited by zapperman

45 minutes ago, austy said:

I wish they  would stream the scrimmage rather than just radio coverage. Its cruel to have cameras there then to just give us 2 mins of highlights at the end. 

There is radio coverage?????????? 

32 minutes ago, gurn said:

am 650 and on  radio on the web

23 minutes ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

And 96.9 (Jack FM) HD 3

If you have HD radio, much better sound quality if available to you.

Has it already happened? Or is it coming up?

3 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Hmmm, I can't find it?  Not on 650 Radio or Instagram?

Not on the radio or web, I tried the link from a page ago, but they want me to create an instagram account.

So I'll be watching the whitecap game at 7:30 intstead.