The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RGMG 6.0 - Season 16

Patrick Kane

1 hour ago, Zigmund.Palffy said:

Wait whatttt?! Was I eligible to offer for the Sedins to begin with? I swear I would have if I knew I could lol... 

Thought I was a "middling team" so didn't offer =(

Anyways hope they can win the cup in Winnipeg. Who is easily the best team in the west after this acquisition. No contest. 

• Wat 1

spacer.png

Calgary Flames 2018-19 Roster

Remember when Hudler scored 76 points with the Flames? I didn't.

Gaudreau - Kopitar - Kessel

Tkachuk - Bennett - Frolik

Hudler - Berglund - Brouwer

Ferland - Sundqvist - Chiasson

Giordano - Hamilton

Nurse - Brodie

Forbort - DeMelo

Talbot

Rittich

• Vintage 1

spacer.png

After spending another year out of the playoffs, Anze realizes his chances at winning another cup are dwindling.

He is determined to carry the Flames to the playoffs, and give himself another shot at glory.

The Ballad of Kopitar

I gotta get out, I gotta break free
Ain't gonna live in misery
My mind's made up; I'm winning today
Come hell or high water, I will crush Bishop's soul
Gonna score my way, assist my way, back-check my way
Back to the top
'Cause I never say die, I never give in
I'll never stop bailing out Cam Talbot

I'm breaking out of Hell
From the bottom of the west
It's a long way down
I gotta get out
  • Like 4

1242666982_DallasStars.jpg.b08069480d1d069cf49af8dff4f5ce35.jpg

Dallas is re-built and ready to make some noise this year.  The young guys on the roster are developed, the veterans are ready to go and we have some solid goaltending this year (Still miss you Kari but your heart wasn't in it anymore).  The roster is set for opening day, but Nichushkin, Hintz, Schilkey, Motte and Zadorov are ready to make their jump early in the year. If they prove this out on our completely revamped Texas Stars AHL team, then top veterans like Hamhuis, and even some young solid middle 6 guys like Janmark (All around LW/C) and Ritchie (Emerging PF) could be moved to make the room.  We fully expect that Dallas is ready to make a run for the playoffs and have the right mix to make some noise in the west.  The top line of Nash Barkov Radulov should give top defending pairs fits as they out-skill and out-muscle their opponents.  Opening day lineup:

Nash - Barkov - Radulov

Kreider - Hischier - Guryanov

Dzingle- McCann - Scherbak

Janmark- Faksa - Ritchie

Lindell - Klingberg

Hamhuis - Honka

Shea- Johns

Scratched: Oleksiak

Howard

Reimer

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

37a108f112ce0995f8ca1d3148932f13.jpg

Boston Bruins - 2018/2019

Marchand - Krejci - Panarin

Rust- Bergeron - Tippett

Debrusk- Backes - Leivo

Vatrano - Spooner-  Acciari 

McAvoy - Krug

Maata - Carlo

Larsen - Miller

Rask

Subban

Starting in net--we have an elite goalie in Rask and a growing back up with Subban--all good here.

On D, an improved back end features our young stud in McAvoy who lit up college and is ready to step in and have the Boston D generate a lot more offense.

Up front, we added defensively with FA Josh Leivo as well as our 2nd Calder hopeful in Owen Tippett who we hope will mesh with Bergeron this season. Our top 6 looks pretty deadly and we are aiming for a playoff spot this year. The rebuild is over and we're now moving on up.

We do some interesting prospects still in the queue including Jared McIsaac (Mike Green comp) and D and Cam Morrison (James Neal comp) and Blade Jenkins (Brock Nelson comp). Ryan Donato and Jakub Zboril are the two most likely callups should the need arise.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1