The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Super Duper Vanilla Game (Game Over: Mafia Wins!)

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Okay. 

Vote Hoggers

Hmmm, in complete disagreement.  

Radishe's never used "wit"...more, his comfy position as a permanent fixture.  He tries too hard and then back pedals with no integrity.  Stands his ground then recants.  Is the type of guy who lurks in the shadows and picks the side that he feels is the popular one.   He's gutless.  

And yes...I do agree that it feels good.  He's totally outclassed with rocket.  Good luck with that, Ron.  Be careful of those burned bridges...you may have to cross them some time down the road.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Anyways, we should probably vote out J-23.

He's been active in other threads and offered nothing but a "lol" here so far.

It's not really pinging me as a scum tell from J though. The past few times he was scum he was more active in influencing the narrative/tone.

Why do you want to TK J23?

• Cheers 1
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

He's been active in other threads and offered nothing but a "lol" here so far.

It's not really pinging me as a scum tell from J though. The past few times he was scum he was more active in influencing the narrative/tone.

Why do you want to TK J23?

I think he's a good option.

Scum rankings:

SS - 95% , should be the first vote IMO - Every post since and including his little "hypothetical" post has screamed scum. 

BK - 85% , this guy is voting for me literally because "angleshooting" - when I explained what angleshooting meant to him he agreed that it wasn't scummy but yet is content to leave his vote on me.

MR - 80%  - I have never seen MR sheep so bad in a game before, zero scum hunting, keeps asking me what to do even though I've made it clear I think SS is the best choice to hit scum this first round. - I must say I have a personal reservation in voting him out this round though

J23 - 80%  - this guy complains about not being able to post all day but his only post since CDC coming back online is the post complaining about not being able to post. This makes me think that PMs were probably affected too and that is where his useful posting would have gone anyways. 

Lewt  - 75%  - angleshooty reasons that I won't go into

MH and Ilduce - 70% - Slankers and probable at least one is scum

TR - 70% - Some weird ass posting, why do it as scum? but why do it as town.... could be a little higher on scum ranking scale

Falc - 60% - seems off his town meta but nothing egregious as yet 

Hoggers - 60% - it is hard to tell with this guy minimal content but still a lot more than some others

Zfetch - 60% - new strat for zfetch, can't get caught for being scum if you don't post *insert guy tapping temple meme

NIK - 50% - Probably telling the truth, but with some very convinced he is not they could very well be in the know 50/50 but we will see

LL - 40% - I feel LL has scum hunted (maybe more than anyone else) and played a game where he has gone directly after who he thinks is scum probably town but could be trying to utilize some of the scum advice I gave him last game.

DM - 30% - seems in his town meta but minimal posting means minimal read on the guy

GC - 10% - every post feels townie - can't be sure, though I think the doc should consider saving GC this round. - if it is NIK you should flip a coin between yourself and GC.

4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Scum rankings:

SS - 95% , should be the first vote IMO - Every post since and including his little "hypothetical" post has screamed scum. 

BK - 85% , this guy is voting for me literally because "angleshooting" - when I explained what angleshooting meant to him he agreed that it wasn't scummy but yet is content to leave his vote on me.

MR - 80%  - I have never seen MR sheep so bad in a game before, zero scum hunting, keeps asking me what to do even though I've made it clear I think SS is the best choice to hit scum this first round. - I must say I have a personal reservation in voting him out this round though

J23 - 80%  - this guy complains about not being able to post all day but his only post since CDC coming back online is the post complaining about not being able to post. This makes me think that PMs were probably affected too and that is where his useful posting would have gone anyways. 

Lewt  - 75%  - angleshooty reasons that I won't go into

MH and Ilduce - 70% - Slankers and probable at least one is scum

TR - 70% - Some weird ass posting, why do it as scum? but why do it as town.... could be a little higher on scum ranking scale

Falc - 60% - seems off his town meta but nothing egregious as yet 

Hoggers - 60% - it is hard to tell with this guy minimal content but still a lot more than some others

Zfetch - 60% - new strat for zfetch, can't get caught for being scum if you don't post *insert guy tapping temple meme

NIK - 50% - Probably telling the truth, but with some very convinced he is not they could very well be in the know 50/50 but we will see

LL - 40% - I feel LL has scum hunted (maybe more than anyone else) and played a game where he has gone directly after who he thinks is scum probably town but could be trying to utilize some of the scum advice I gave him last game.

DM - 30% - seems in his town meta but minimal posting means minimal read on the guy

GC - 10% - every post feels townie - can't be sure, though I think the doc should consider saving GC this round. - if it is NIK you should flip a coin between yourself and GC.

This is the worse list I've seen my life.  Shameful coming from a veteran player like you.