The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Super Duper Vanilla Game (Game Over: Mafia Wins!)

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Hypothetical: If Al is maf, who of the 4 who have votes on him currently would be most likely the ‘busser’? 

Oh yah this guy. SS wasting our time with scenarios he knows are fiction. 

Vote SS

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Do you know what hypothetical means? 

Yes which also implies that you know that it’s not the case... the problem with your post is you are trying to low key sus me with zero commitment. 

hypothetical ponders something imaginary and not based in reality. Which is true in this case but you knowing that and posing the question to another player is how scum would play it exactly where we stand with the votes on me.

Scum won’t pile in me because they know I will flip green but hey if they can subtly get a town train going on me without complete commitment to a hard vote that’s the best case scenario from a scum POV. 

5 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

What an odd reaction by Al. 

Seems really defensive over something so innocuous. 

There might be a ‘there’ there. 

Vote Al

OMGUS vote is so towny SS... 

SS is for sure scum people we got one.

31 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I think J23 or hoggnuts are the way to go this round they jumped on some low hanging nuts when they voted for me. Scum feel I am an ez mislynch at this point. 

MR is scum but he might just be mafia too.

BK and rocket need their noob cards renewed if townies. Their attempts at derp clearing themselves don’t hold up with the number of games they’ve played.

NIK is probably telling the truth but if not the real doc should be revealed upon death or come out in a later round so there is no way he is getting hung this round.

LL is likely town imo or at least taking some of the advice I’ve given him to heart.

DM probably town

GC I don’t know, I want to say town for sure but saying mine and Niks arguing was v/v either was a great read or TMI

AV and J23 - one is likely scum imo

hard to play when a lot of players haven’t even posted yet. @milk and honey should be banned if he trolled us with his and @Lewitelli sign ups.

@ilduce39 has been posting elsewhere why not here duke? 

i was the first vote on you

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Pretty sure this kinda flailing around isn’t a good look either bud. 

The problem with all your posts is that I am town and will flip town if you do hang me that is all the vindication i need. Your hypothetical bs is such a scum move you will be hung next round. I have no problem with the trade off. 

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

ATTENTION TOWNIES... SS IMO is caught scum... vote his ass out or at least commit to voting him next round if I am lynched. 

I will flip green and SS knows it 100%

You kinda sound like a caught scum too. Caught in the noose and trying to lash out in every direction. I don’t know that you’ll flip green at all actually. The way you’re acting right now makes me suspect that you may flip red in fact.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

The problem with all your posts is that I am town and will flip town if you do hang me that is all the vindication i need. Your hypothetical bs is such a scum move you will be hung next round. I have no problem with the trade off. 

Ok

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

You kinda sound like a caught scum too. Caught in the noose and trying to lash out in every direction. I don’t know that you’ll flip green at all actually. The way you’re acting right now makes me suspect that you may flip red in fact.

Sure scum I’ve resigned to being voted out this round and you will be next. No problem. 1scum down i did my job as a VT. I won’t even post anymore until last words.