The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Golden Knights -SUN AUG 23 7:30PM PACIFIC - NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

xereau

1 hour ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Before our time(heck, almost all of us), but you've gotta go quite a ways back to think of a classy comparable for our beauty, EP.

From clips I've seen & what I've read, think he might become Vancouver's version of Jean Beliveau. Yeah, that's an absolutely legendary name, but EP has the potential to be that big in the game. Perhaps comparisons to Sakic, might also stand?

We've really got something amazing here.

Too early to say for sure how he'll look in 5-10 years, but to me he's always looked like a Swedish Datsyuk - mosquito like backchecking and rifle of a shot.

• Upvote 1

As it was with St. Louis, it would be a very good idea for the boys to get a win in the ledger right out of the gate. 

And once again, after an absence of far too many years....feeling playoff jitters again. And it’s AWESOME and something I look forward to getting used to for many years to come.

I ain't feeling so hot against Vegas. They've had our number ever since joining the league. Our only grace at this time is being we're playing so well. But remember, Binnington was a sieve and they were missing Tarasenko. Granted, you still have to go out there and do the right things and beat the Blues despite those things, but Vegas has all their guns and it's unlikely Lehner is going to bleed goals

Just now, Tortorella's Rant said:

I ain't feeling so hot against Vegas. They've had our number ever since joining the league. Our only grace at this time is being we're playing so well. But remember, Binnington was a sieve and they were missing Tarasenko. Granted, you still have to go out there and do the right things and beat the Blues despite those things, but Vegas has all their guns and it's unlikely Lehner is going to bleed goals

No better time to flip the script!:towel::canucks:

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Ok, so Green head games here, Mac on the ice means Gaud gets the start? Or is he starting honest with head games starting tomorrow :huh:  

Given how we played last game I'd be surprised with any lineup changes, but like the rest of us here... I'm not privy to the in and outs and what have you  

wXy9n.gif