The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jayce Hawryluk | #13 | C/RW

-AJ-

37 minutes ago, x00x said:

This guys has been a HUGE BUST, hasnt played one game yet and has been hurt all season, think hes getting a free paycheque ...i bet he wont play one game this year with us, such a waste of cap space that coulda been used on someone to spark the team from its slumber

Not as big of a bust as wake and bake Jake or Loui Ericsson and don't get me started on Michael Ferland on long term disability now.

Luongo's cap recapture Ryan Spooner buyout. 

How many bad contracts and money is Francesco and the cap going towards to guys who don't contribute to the team 1 iota!!!

Put the guy in let him play he can't be worse than Yake.

13 hours ago, x00x said:

This guys has been a HUGE BUST, hasnt played one game yet and has been hurt all season, think hes getting a free paycheque ...i bet he wont play one game this year with us, such a waste of cap space that coulda been used on someone to spark the team from its slumber

He's getting paid next to nothing and hasn't been played, not by his own choice. He was also injured during the start of the season. I'm not sure how you can place the blame on him for that.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Not as big of a bust as wake and bake Jake or Loui Ericsson and don't get me started on Michael Ferland on long term disability now.

Luongo's cap recapture Ryan Spooner buyout. 

How many bad contracts and money is Francesco and the cap going towards to guys who don't contribute to the team 1 iota!!!

Put the guy in let him play he can't be worse than Yake.

but he hasn't had time to learn the system

there is no way he can gel with the team without training camp 

13 minutes ago, wildcam said:

Hawryluk will add energy and grit with some skill..Once he gets in game shape and knows system he will help bottom 6 for sure...

He has talent watched him in WHL, will add grit and speed....

Love to see him and Motte in the bottom six replacing Fake and Scrouie

Edited by garthsbutcher

On 2/21/2021 at 10:13 PM, -AJ- said:

He's getting paid next to nothing and hasn't been played, not by his own choice. He was also injured during the start of the season. I'm not sure how you can place the blame on him for that.

not placing blame just another player who we signed who wont play this year, we have a few of them .

17 hours ago, x00x said:

not placing blame just another player who we signed who wont play this year, we have a few of them .

Hawryluk will play this year for sure...Was hurt just before season started..

Hawryluk will play no questions about it when he gets healthy again..

4 hours ago, wildcam said:

Hawryluk will play this year for sure...Was hurt just before season started..

Hawryluk will play no questions about it when he gets healthy again..

Hawryluk is healthy after being injured in training camp..He brings lots of energy , grit , decent speed..

Looks good for his first game this season....

38 minutes ago, x00x said:

cause its true, truth hurts huh

I understand that truth is a rather fuzzy concept for you, but those of us who are Canucks fans, rather than trolls, actually watch the games.

The player you claim will not play any time this year, played for us last night.

A hint for you: the more competent trolls avoid making stupid statements that can be easily disproven.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, WeneedLumme said:

I understand that truth is a rather fuzzy concept for you, but those of us who are Canucks fans, rather than trolls, actually watch the games.

The player you claim will not play any time this year, played for us last night.

A hint for you: the more competent trolls avoid making stupid statements that can be easily disproven.

WOW you are a clueless lil bee ...ROFL

1 minute ago, x00x said:

Ya i saw ...lol, guess we shall see if he continues down the drain or he gets better lol ...

I don't think he'll amount to much of anything really. The whole team is circling the bowl right now. Not sure why Benning signed the guy. Then again this is Benning. 

• Cheers 1

I don't think Hawryluk was that bad, its hard to make a huge dent in a 3 min TOI, additionally, the Canucks were down the whole game so he didn't get many looks.

First game back from a serious injury. Depth signing who can provide some energy, I'll give him a few more games before really making a judgement on him. Seems like he is being thrown in a no win situation with Green looking to keep his job, Jayce isn't going to be given any leash to find his game.