The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

32 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

LIke any good actor, he knows how to stick to the script. 

who cares if he is embelleshing that slap just a bit. 

I mean cuz Cena thinks you can't see him, when he he is up in your grill

but Angle just standing around on the chill? 

That is a good way to get rolled down the hill and a new king of the ring can start poppin pain pills. 

Hey look! i am doing like Cena $&!#, i cant believe you can see me, i am actually doing it. 

Oh don't make a fuss though, after all, its a well written no cus show. 

full stop.

mic drop.

spin that belt!

giphy.gif

679.jpg.6241d8fd33fdb23653a7900b3903148b.jpgbfd.jpg.67a917b020c1335878f0e71547be1e1d.jpg59e8cc71709c27e86af26e0920a4293f.jpg.5cb417c020391f788b26b915fa22f0a2.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

what are your lines now surf?

Well my doctor said I had to cut that stuff too...  :unsure:

LOL, joking >> Just waves.  If summer ever warms up? :mad: Been colder here in Melbourne for summer than my days back in Edmonton...   16, grey and drizzly today. Perfect WJC weather, not great for surfing... 

Some camp battles 2LW, 3LW, maybe 3RW, 7D?  Maybe some arguments over who takes draws & outstanding prospect depth!  Here is our projected line up;

Timo Meier  Sam Reinhart  Patrick Kane

Grigori Denisenko  Kevin Hayes  Alex Radulov

Brett Howden   Alex Wennberg  Robbi Fabbri   

Marcus Foligno  Lias Andersson  Colton Sceviour

Nick Paul    Drew O'connor

Rasmus Dahlin   Erik Johnson

Ryan McDonagh  Adam Larsson

Alex Romanov   Collin Miller

Kyle Capobianco

Igor Shesterkin  Alexandar Georgiev

Since trade deadline & prospect report; 

Roster Out                                   Roster In                           Prospects Out                 Impact Prospects?           Prospects in mix to play?             Draft

Kimmo Timonen                          Ryan McDonagh               Ivan Morozov                  Igor Shesterkin                 Drew O'Connor                            Yaroslav Askarov  

Oskar Klefbom                            Sam Reinhart                    Nicholas Hague              Alex Romanov                  Kyle Capobianco                         Ty Smilanic

Corey Crawford (LTIR LY)           Igor Shersterkin                Joel Hofer                       Grigori Denisenko            Martin Fehervary                          Joni Jurmo

Ian Cole                                       Timo Meier                                                               Alex Turcotte?                  Alex Turcotte?                              Brandon Coe

Curtis Lazaar                               Erik Johnson                                                                                                     Tyler Benson                                Aidan McDonough

Frans Nielson                              Adam Larsson                                                                                                   Lias Andersson                            Dmitri Zlodeyev 

Alex Radulov                                                                                                     Rasmus Asplund                          Oskar Magnusson 

Kevin Hayes                                                                                                      Lucas Carlsson                             

Brett Howden                                                                                                    Julius Honka                                  Veeti Miettenen-trade                                                                                                                                                                                       Gustav Lindstrom

Josh Maniscalco

Nolan Foote?  unsigned

Mature prospects that still may play games; Julius Honka, Henrik Borgstrom, Brendan Perlini, Justin Kirkland, Joakim Nygaard, Nick Lappin  

Other prospects; Jesper Sellgren, Filip Berglund, Noel Hoefenmayer, Axel Jonssson-Fjallby, Nolan Foote, Filip Berglund, Brett Leason, Mitchell Chaffee                                                            Matthew Robertson, Ilya Nikolayev, Yegor Spiridonov, Albert Johansson

Prospect depth is a huge story! We will have at least 10, maybe as many 13 or 14 rookies play games this year. Many already have their first games! 3 maybe 4 as impact players? Five of our top 6 forward spots appear locked, even long term! The battle is on for that last top 6 role, middle 6 scorers? And long term D roles. We will be deep, a great 4th line anchored by Foligno & Sceviour, rookies busting for playing time.  

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Well my doctor said I had to cut that stuff too...  :unsure:

LOL, joking >> Just waves.  If summer ever warms up? :mad: Been colder here in Melbourne for summer than my days back in Edmonton...   16, grey and drizzly today. Perfect WJC weather, not great for surfing... 

that one took me an extra second to get, but funny!

3 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Assignment: Rangers announce that Derrick Pouliot has been assigned to the Lake Cowichan Lakers, he will slot into the 4th pair left side down there for a short spell.

Recall: New York Rangers recall Matt Benning, he will slot into our 3rd pair Right D. 

Whoa now. Cant have Pouliot breaking up the Tuomeni Beers - Dixon Butts pairing for Cowichan.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Squeak said:

He was already on IR but @canuck2xtreme, you can remove him now

we want to thank Wilson for his time

The Rangers wish Colin all the best in retirement. He was a great team mate here at Madison Square Garden from July 2017 until Feb 28th 2020. Glad to have enjoyed his talents and as a hockey fan, happy to have seen him in the league. 

Reminds me of going to Saku Koivu's last game in Vancouver in 2013-14. Sadly he was ill that day with a flu, and they announced he sends his regrets to the fans that came out specifically to see him. I felt that was classy. ; ) 

Colin was a classy player too. Many good feelings about his career. Rest Well! 

Edited by Primal Optimist

The New York Rangers Camp opening Depth Chart. Complete, but subject to change over the coming week. Camp opening status:

New York Rangers

Brady Tkachuk, Ryan O'Reilly, Kyle Okposo
Jimmy Vesey, Jamie Benn, Austin Wagner
Liam Foudy, Cody Eakin, Victor Rask
Nick Robertson, Jujhar Khaira, Casey Mittelstaedt

Braydon Coburn, Justin Faulk
Chris Tanev, Connor Murphy
Marco Scandella, Matt Benning
Connor Carrick, Scott Harrington

Semyon Varlamov
Antti Raanta

Lake Cowichan Lakers

Michael Rasmussen, Filip Chlapik, Nick Henry
Brayden Burke, Adam Ruzicka, Tommy Novak
Tim Soderlund, Austin Czarnik, Justin Abdelkader
Sampo Ranta, Danil Yurtaikin, Dale Weise
Dmytro Timashov

Carl Dahlstrom, Derrick Pouliot
Parker Wotherspoon, Mitch Eliot
Filip Westerlund, Venyamin Baranov
Emil Djuse, Jakob Stenqvist

Louis Domingue
Joseph Woll
Kevin Mandolese

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Cheers 1

11 hours ago, Squeak said:

He was already on IR but @canuck2xtreme, you can remove him now

we want to thank Wilson for his time

Happy retirement.  Sound below like he may be on his way to @luckylager 's?

9 hours ago, lethunder said:

Can't believe you strong armed him out of the league Squeak. 

Lack of supply;

https://www.tsn.ca/centre-colin-wilson-announces-retirement-after-11-nhl-seasons-1.1572777

During that playoff run, I had started partying more as well, to numb the pain. The combination of those pills, mixed with alcohol, and years of untreated OCD … I found rock bottom."

Wilson credits the use of psychedelics in his recovery.

6 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I can, savagery over there in Arizona.

nah

It was the psychedelics, sudden lack of...  

Collin was probably upset that a connected Squeak could no longer deal this past year...  :lol:

• Cheers 1

Congrats to Dylan Cozens and Kaiden Guhle on the Silver Medals. I know it hurts now but you will reflect back on this one day with pride. Loved our guys tournament and can't wait to see the next step in their development. 

Cozens will be joining our NHL club this Thursday after flying in tomorrow. We look forward to seeing how he slots in on our third line. We look forward to seeing Guhle return next season as Canada pushes for gold once again.  Shoutout to Shakir Mukhamadullin as well for a solid tournament. It sucks not getting a medal but his Russian team will be much stronger next year. Go show them how it's done in the khl bud.

Edited by Rush17
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2