CBH1926

9 minutes ago, stawns said:

How so?

Well go over this tread and one thing is clear:

Biden Trudeau liberals democrats good. 

trump conservatives republicans bad. 

BLM protesting burning buildings good. 

freedom convoy peaceful protest bad.

everyone is a sheep cause they believe what the media tells them and they want to believe what they itch to hear. Rather then facts. 

I vote for results not for popularity. 

Biden in office is anti oil and gas and now gas prices are insane 

trumps gas prices were amazing. 

but now we’re all paying for it for voting by popularity rather then results. 

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, hateleafs said:

everyone is a sheep cause they believe what the media tells them and they want to believe what they itch to hear. Rather then facts. 

Some of us prioritize more pressing issues instead of cheap gas.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

You show up here after 2200+ pages and want to start this $&!# AGAIN?? The door is that way -----> ..... we'll just consider you to be taking out the trash as you shove yourself through it, Ok?

People resort this way when they cant handle to hear anything else then what they’ve been feeding themselves with the last two years. Media wise

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

People resort this way when they cant handle to hear anything else then what they’ve been feeding themselves with the last two years. Media wise

If the horsey paste worked, the company that makes it would not have specifically said it is not recommended to treat covid.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Some of us prioritize more pressing issues instead of cheap gas.

And yet many peoples life are harder now with higher energy prices. People working for 15 an hour. I rather have less pressure making enough money to live a quality life

7 minutes ago, hateleafs said:

Seems to me that one type of poster provides credible sources and links and one type of poster doesn't.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, hateleafs said:

Oh. Get. Over. Yourself.

Your comment is the one you folks make when you're backed into a corner with all your bull$&!# and misinformation having been disproved and you start to stutter and contemplate peeing yourself.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

And yet many peoples life are harder now with higher energy prices. People working for 15 an hour. I rather have less pressure making enough money to live a quality life

Waaaah.....I'll refrain from posting the usual waaaaahmbulance meme as it's so..... so....2000

• Vintage 1

Just now, Cerridwen said:

Oh. Get. Over. Yourself.

Your comment is the one you folks make when you're backed into a corner with all your bull$&!# and misinformation having been disproved and you start to stutter and contemplate peeing yourself.

I’m not in a corner and what misinformation are talking about and who disproved it?

3 minutes ago, hateleafs said:

I’m not in a corner and what misinformation are talking about and who disproved it?

Oh Mr. McCaawwww..... cleanup on aisle 2252, please.

You're not even trying to disguise your trolling now.... as I said, the door is that way----> and we'll consider you taking out the trash as you shove yourself through it..mmkay? Thanks for playing... no participation ribbons, I'm sorry to say.

Edited by Cerridwen

1 hour ago, TOMapleLaughs said:

That seems to be the way things were prior to omicron. Now the reality is more along the lines of inevitability when it comes to infection. So hospitals are also loosened out necessity. At least this has been the case for many regions and provinces. 

Inevitable infection or not, they still aren't going to mix covid +ve patients with those that are not infected. This restricts hospital bed availability because even if a covid designated floor is 80% full, the remaining 20% can't be filled with non-covid patients.

• Cheers 1

39 minutes ago, gurn said:

"they're just not even close to capacity,"

link please.

http://www.bltconstruction.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/BLT-BC-DataSheet-Populated-Mar252020.pdf

As I said, thousands of beds available for omicron treatment.

Pls. also note the source is a recommended and studied recommendation of the addition of beds and square footage in case covid did go bad.  It ultimately never did.  We can be happy about that.

But at the same time, we have to realize the 'overwhelmed hospitals' argument is just guilt trip rhetoric and inapplicable, esp. when we're all getting omicron regardless, and yes, a lot of that spread has already occurred as everyone in my circle around the globe can attest to, late December, early January.

The reason why the majority of Canadians now want restrictions removed - as cited before here - is that they're not working, plus, they're not even needed.  There's nothing to do about the at-risk other than boost them and hope for the best.  And hospitals, while being busy, are not close to 'end days'- level busy that would require military assistance or something like that.  Meanwhile, everything omicron case-related is either plateauing or decreasing. 

All of this together is why all of our Canadian public health authorities are saying things like 'live with covid' and 'endemic' and 'we can't sustain restrictions.'

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, gurn said:

link please

Like I said I have not researched it but I have seen it on a label as possible help for COVID of course I can’t find it since it’s called misinformation and google and Twitter delete everything that doesn’t fit their narrative. Again studies have been conflicting and people have been using it. I’m not saying I’m for or against it but we should be able to discuss it as a possible help rather then just laugh at it

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hateleafs said:

Like I said I have not researched it but I have seen it on a label as possible help for COVID of course I can’t find it since it’s called misinformation and google and Twitter delete everything that doesn’t fit their narrative. Again studies have been conflicting and people have been using it. I’m not saying I’m for or against it but we should be able to discuss it as a possible help rather then just laugh at it

Oh.... you think it hasn't been discussed????? Where have you been... under a rock the past 2 years? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, stawns said:

Look if a president says let’s make more oil and he’s all for increasing supplies of it naturally you’ll have cheaper gas. 
but if a president is anti and cuts of increasing supply of it it’ll rise. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TOMapleLaughs said:

http://www.bltconstruction.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/BLT-BC-DataSheet-Populated-Mar252020.pdf

As I said, thousands of beds available for omicron treatment.

Pls. also note the source is a recommended and studied recommendation of the addition of beds and square footage in case covid did go bad.  It ultimately never did.  We can be happy about that.

But at the same time, we have to realize the 'overwhelmed hospitals' argument is just guilt trip rhetoric and inapplicable, esp. when we're all getting omicron regardless, and yes, a lot of that spread has already occurred as everyone in my circle around the globe can attest to, late December, early January.

The reason why the majority of Canadians now want restrictions removed - as cited before here - is that they're not working, plus, they're not even needed.  There's nothing to do about the at-risk other than boost them and hope for the best.  And hospitals, while being busy, are not close to 'end days'- level busy that would require military assistance or something like that.  Meanwhile, everything omicron case-related is either plateauing or decreasing. 

All of this together is why all of our Canadian public health authorities are saying things like 'live with covid' and 'endemic' and 'we can't sustain restrictions.'

Oh yeah...."Hope for the best" is a GREAT medical/public health strategy.... seriously. how old are you and have you learned nothing the past 2, going on 3, years??  :rolleyes::rolleyes:

40 minutes ago, hateleafs said:

The fact that you think el presidente has that much influence on commodity prices shows your ignorance.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1