The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

4 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

No it doesn't. But that man didn't drop dead until a third load of ineffective garbage was injected into him. Should I be hoping for the same result for you or not? 

8 days later.....50+ years old.  Probably super healthy too right?

My friends brother, super fit 36 year old keeled over and died of a heart attack 4 months ago while doing a spin session on his peloton bike in his garage.  So by your token, peloton bikes are killing people and thankfully people like me who don't have one are safe so I should stop listening to people who bike for their health

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 2

21 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

People are catching a mere cold and soon ending up dead.  Pointing this out is fake news and fear mongering?  Try concerning and factual.  Save your anecdotal statements something something fool

Who said fake news and fear mongering? Except you? 

Just now, Jack Fig said:

Who said fake news and fear mongering? Except you? 

Why....you did.  Without actually saying it.  You're suggesting it, so by your arguments you're saying it.  Or at least that's the position you're taking with anyone having umbrage with protestors in Ottawa

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

Vaxxer spread, unvaxxers spread. A failure. As for avoiding extreme illness, people have ways of doing that ... I know I do. 

Again, you present a selfish (childish) view with your “I know I do” comment.  Present science from a legitimate source.  

• Vintage 1

13 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

No it doesn't. But that man didn't drop dead until a third load of ineffective garbage was injected into him. Should I be hoping for the same result for you or not? 

Not ineffective, and again you are smart enough to know that.

Why would you hope for someone's death?

I think you are getting a bit worked up, here Jack.

• Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, gurn said:

Not ineffective, and again you are smart enough to know that.

Why would you hope for someone's death?

I think you are getting a bit worked up, here Jack.

Not at all, gurn.

I'm just a little perplexed how you guys can be so offhandedly dismissive about the sudden death of a healthy man under these circumstances. I want everybody to do well and survive at all times. But we all deserve our own avenue to make happen. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Again, you present a selfish (childish) view with your “I know I do” comment.  Present science from a legitimate source.  

My immune system, my health regimen, the supplements I take, the medicines I keep on hand should I catch the virus and start feeling the effects.

Yes, I do. 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

8 days later.....50+ years old.  Probably super healthy too right?

My friends brother, super fit 36 year old keeled over and died of a heart attack 4 months ago while doing a spin session on his peloton bike in his garage.  So by your token, peloton bikes are killing people and thankfully people like me who don't have one are safe so I should stop listening to people who bike for their health

Descend into idiocy as you see fit, Hip. 

4 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

Descend into idiocy as you see fit, Hip. 

What do you mean?  Obviously the peloton bike killed my friend.  They're obviously dangerous.  Just like my other that got hit by a car after getting vaccinated.  Obviously the vaccine caused him to get hit by the car, some sort of magnetic properties in it no doubt.

or...are we not taking this approach to things of this nature because we're only applying specious arguments and anecdotal statements against vaccinated people?

Whatever the case, I'll continue dipping my feet in as soon as you get off the ladder to the deep end.

Edited by Warhippy
  • Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

16 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

Not at all, gurn.

I'm just a little perplexed how you guys can be so offhandedly dismissive about the sudden death of a healthy man under these circumstances. I want everybody to do well and survive at all times. But we all deserve our own avenue to make happen. 

If you can find a credible link to a story that proves more people have heart attacks after being vaccinated, than before being vaccinated, or have more heart attacks than people with covid you would have a point.

In the 2 years, plus, this has been going on, I've seen exactly zero links or stories proving the vaccine is more harmful than getting covid.

• Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Well I mean, I can always scroll back 100 pages or so and we can regurgitate this EXACT conversation, with the same anecdotal statements and same bs jargon much like I said we'd be doing later on.

because at days end there's no new argument for you. 

Exactly. 

You will get no new argument from me, because what was my point 6 or 12 months ago is still my point. Nothing has changed. The 'vaccines' don't stop spread, people are having a large array of adverse reactions, the elderly/unhealthy are far and away most at risk, and the health authorities will fire as much junk into you as you will roll up your sleeve for. And they've scared the $&!# out of you along the way. 

Sorry, not my world, pal. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gurn said:

If you can find a credible link to a story that proves more people have heart attacks after being vaccinated, than before being vaccinated, or have more heart attacks than people with covid you would have a point.

In the 2 years, plus, this has been going on, I've seen exactly zero links or stories proving the vaccine is more harmful than getting covid.

Exactly.  The argument he's pushing is the equivalent of someone suggesting it's a good idea to go all-in with a 2-7 unsuited in poker because he won a big pot last night doing so.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

My immune system, my health regimen, the supplements I take, the medicines I keep on hand should I catch the virus and start feeling the effects.

Yes, I do. 

That’s a very self centred approach to a world wide pandemic.  

2 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

Exactly. 

You will get no new argument from me, because what was my point 6 or 12 months ago is still my point. Nothing has changed. The 'vaccines' don't stop spread, people are having a large array of adverse reactions, the elderly/unhealthy are far and away most at risk, and the health authorities will fire as much junk into you as you will roll up your sleeve for. And they've scared the $&!# out of you along the way. 

Sorry, not my world, pal. 

It's not junk.

I respect your position, and right to not get vaxxed, but you should stop spreading misinformation. The vaccines reduce the severity of the virus in a decent way. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1