The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Possibly an unpopular opinion, but..

Rate this topic

ImConfused

Vote of confidence!  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, grandmaster said:

This poll is dumb. Why have a poll when you can’t see the opposing side? :picard:

You're free to not vote if you so choose, but there's actually an option for the "opposing side" or Green haters as some people call them, it's just subtly veiled amidst all the correct choices

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ImConfused said:

You're free to not vote if you so choose, but there's actually an option for the "opposing side" or Green haters as some people call them, it's just subtly veiled amidst all the correct choices

No you’re  being stupid with this. It’s obvious you’re  a Green supporter and your trying your best, albeit pathetically, to have everyone else here agree that he be extended. This is not a poll

Edited by grandmaster
  • Thanks 3

Just now, grandmaster said:

No your being stupid with this. It’s obvious your a Green supporter and your trying your best, albeit pathetically, to have everyone else here agree that he be extended. This is not a poll

I'm sorry you feel that way but that truly is not the case. And whether or not I support Travis Green is not the issue at hand here. It's whether or not we should hold onto him so another team doesn't get him.

Just now, ImConfused said:

I'm not sure if Bettman would allow it but you probably would only want to go 10 years max - just in case cloning becomes an option in the near future

But just imagine how good he will coach if he has ultimate job security. Thinking they could just throw you to the curb after 10 years is a scary prospect. Tenure 4 life - we all know how much tenured individuals go the extra mile. 

• Vintage 1

Just now, Gawdzukes said:

I would say longer. Once he is physically gone his aura will lead our troops into battle until the end of time.

At least until the last star in the universe goes out, maybe just before that happens we will win a cup! :towel:

• Cheers 1