The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Summer Olympics & The International Doping Scandal - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Rate this topic

Just now, Alison Air said:

I'm from a forum called The Syndicate. Radishes is a go between the two forums as he plays both here and there. Recently we've had some Canucks fans (falcon most prominently, but NIK and lager both played games as well I think) come over and play a little on The Syndicate, and I thought it would be great if we went in the opposite direction as well.

I've played with you on the Syndicate as well.  I think I may of played a game with you on MU?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Alison Air said:

I'm from a forum called The Syndicate. Radishes is a go between the two forums as he plays both here and there. Recently we've had some Canucks fans (falcon most prominently, but NIK and lager both played games as well I think) come over and play a little on The Syndicate, and I thought it would be great if we went in the opposite direction as well.

I may have to check it out after this game.. I just started playing but these guys say the glory days here are over :sadno:

3 minutes ago, Alison Air said:

I am not part of "the hoggers beta cuck squad".

Good to know that's your strongest defense against being accused of being mafia though.

And great to know that “im not part of that squad” is your best defense against being one of that pathetic group of trolls. But I’m sure your schtick is to pretend to be a girl online and get off on all the attention you get from dudes on mafia sites. Whatever works for you though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1
6 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Early pocket attempt on Aladeen?

:wacko: this one made me feel funny

:wacko: this one made me feel funny

dav accepting a pocket? interesting...

what is this right of passage?

I hope huggers completes his goal of taking down big Pharma

Not sure if this is BK throwing mud, or genuine, sweet inno BK just confused as &^@#.

• Like 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

And great to know that “im not part of that squad” is your best defense against being one of that pathetic group of trolls. But I’m sure your schtick is to pretend to be a girl online and get off on all the attention you get from dudes on mafia sites. Whatever works for you though. 

How about you go &^@# yourself.

@falcon45ca Replace me out. I'm not dealing with transphobic scum like this when I'm trying to play a game I like.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • RoughGame 3
3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

2 minutes ago, Alison Air said:

@falcon45ca Replace me out. I'm not dealing with transphobic scum like this when I'm trying to play a game I like.

Nice one Aladeen...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Alison Air said:

I didn't read any of that as transphobic.. but to be fair I like to post what I like and not worry about hyper sensitive woke culture

vote alison

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Davathor said:

I didn't read any of that as transphobic.. but to be fair I like to post what I like and not worry about hyper sensitive woke culture

vote alison

Excellent, thank you for confirming that my decision to replace out was a smart one.

Legacy reads: Aladeen scum, lager town, NIK town (had good reaction to the pressure on him).

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 2
Just now, Alison Air said:

Excellent, thank you for confirming that my decision to replace out was a smart one.

Legacy reads: Aladeen scum, lager town, NIK town (had good reaction to the pressure on him).

Sorry you had a bad experience Alison.  I'll probably see you on the Syndicate sometime

• Like 1