The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 24, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

She hit me up for 50cents every day for close to a decade when I worked downtown. 

She was a fixture of the DT core.

lol random story, but one my friends saw her all the way out at powell river randomly and was bumming around for ferry money, buddy paid for her ride and the rest was up to her to figure out.

Edited by TNucks1

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

lol random story, but one my friends say here all the way out at powell river randomly and was bumming around for ferry money, buddy paid for her ride and the rest was up to her to figure out.

You're talking about about the Chinese lady with no teeth that reaches her hands out and says "FITTY CENTS" right?

Just now, luckylager said:

You're talking about about the Chinese lady with no teeth that reaches her hands out and says "FITTY CENTS" right?

nah different lady lol guess there was two of em, she was white with super mangled teeth with scraggly curly hair, was always around cenntenial square at the bus stops

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

nah different lady lol guess there was two of em, she was white with super mangled teeth with scraggly curly hair, was always around cenntenial square at the bus stops

Sounds the one I called "Screamy"..? Again, not surprised.

4 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Sounds the one I called "Screamy"..? Again, not surprised.

Either way it’s quite sad that these people end up how they do. PTSD, Schizophrenia etc that leads to drug use to self medicate. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, CaptKirk888 said:

Either way it’s quite sad that these people end up how they do. PTSD, Schizophrenia etc that leads to drug use to self medicate. 

yeah sucks she was kinda a celeb pan handler downtown, RIP to her, drug addictions rough.

• Cheers 2

Just now, CaptKirk888 said:

Agreed man. There's definitely not enough supports in place for people with mental illness. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Slegr said:

I heard Alain Vigneault may get canned if Flyers don’t make playoffs. He’d have my vote.

Please god no, he turned our last batch of superstars into turn the other cheek panty wearers.

Edited by Dumb Nuck
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • RoughGame 1