The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

1 minute ago, EagleBoss said:

They’re selling tickets before releasing Seasons Tickets to our accounts. Bought some pre-sale tickets and they show up, but my seasons tickets don’t.

So the public gets to kinda resell before us??? Man they really trying to lose STM as this point , I called a rep about the cards said a week before home opener , I also asked about the benefit they still owe me from the 19/20 season they said nothing has been done with that yet and they still haven’t got approval for this year’s benefits

19 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

So the public gets to kinda resell before us??? Man they really trying to lose STM as this point , I called a rep about the cards said a week before home opener , I also asked about the benefit they still owe me from the 19/20 season they said nothing has been done with that yet and they still haven’t got approval for this year’s benefits

Yeah, and there’s no justification for holding back our tickets. What are they waiting for? Even if the rules don’t change, we’re guaranteed to get in, as seen by the preseason. 

Plus, we can’t sell our tickets at the time when most people will be checking Ticketmaster for the games they want.

37 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Right now the only resale tickets on their site, is from people who bought during the presale.  Which are mostly STMs.  

13 minutes ago, EagleBoss said:

Yeah, and there’s no justification for holding back our tickets. What are they waiting for? Even if the rules don’t change, we’re guaranteed to get in, as seen by the preseason. 

Plus, we can’t sell our tickets at the time when most people will be checking Ticketmaster for the games they want.

Yes they give themselves a head start.  It appears they are selling a lot of tickets too.  

1 hour ago, EagleBoss said:

Are they not allowing exchanges? If you click the exchange button, it takes you to a page where the only option is to sell on the Ticket Exchange.

Don't think they have enabled it yet.

In the past they would give us a date when  the exchanges would go live.

Edited by bt116
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bt116 said:

Rep told me yesterday it would be as soon as we had access to our tickets, guess they changed their mind.

On 10/3/2021 at 1:25 PM, EagleBoss said:

I like paper tickets for their commemorative value, and the 50th anniversary ticket booklet clearly shows they're nicer than a QR code on a phone. However, this is a move that the entire entertainment industry has taken. BC Place has moved to all digital tickets, and Ticketmaster has been very eager to eliminate hard copy tickets, or print at home. The advantages for them are obvious: They get to track who uses the tickets and sell that info to marketers, artists, and venues. Plus they get to advantage their own resale marketplace (double dipping on high service fees).

They shouldn't be charging extra for people who spend several thousand dollars on season tickets, but they no doubt have the data to show that the vast majority of those entering Rogers Arena already used mobile tickets.

Via tickets and 18 beers, the canucks are probably raking it close to five figures of dollars from me a year. Penny pinching like this and then selling our info (I bet it's worth a lot) to try to sell me more stuff? Absolute greed and absolutely disgusting. 

15 hours ago, bt116 said:

I'm having the same exact problem.  I recall a couple of years ago i had the same issue as well but then it just started working one night.