The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

On 9/26/2021 at 12:13 AM, jovocop55 said:

So pretty much upper bowl 4 will be full.   And lower will be mostly empty.  

Exactly what i thought but I suspect that the canucks won't take issue to people moving arpund a bit in a half empty stadium for social distancing/safety purposes - as long as it does not interfere with any rightful seat owners.   I feel sorrow for the general public though because the prices for resale will go thru the roof for non- season ticket holders and you can bet there will be super high demand after 2 years of having no entertainment in this city and the team likely to be much better than the past few years.

Edited by RU SERIOUS

9 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

App works for me , maybe just uninstall the install? Sometimes helps 

Works on my wife's iPhone, but not on my android. Bizarre.

Anyhow, at what point can we list tickets on the ticket exchange? Or are we unable to do it for pre-season.

26 minutes ago, GKM56 said:

Works on my wife's iPhone, but not on my android. Bizarre.

Anyhow, at what point can we list tickets on the ticket exchange? Or are we unable to do it for pre-season.

I think pre season we are unable, I guess Reg season tickets we will get a week before the home opener, prob will release tickets in batches this year

im just waiting for our benefits package now

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I think pre season we are unable, I guess Reg season tickets we will get a week before the home opener, prob will release tickets in batches this year

im just waiting for our benefits package now

Ah I guess I'll pass them on to co-workers then.

I'm curious to see what if anything they add to the benefits package. I'm a first time season ticket holder, so I don't expect much, but they've also had my money since 2019 so hopefully there's a little something to say thanks.

3 hours ago, GKM56 said:

They said they were working on some new system, and would send another email about it. It should be ready for the regular season.

I can't get the App to work on my new S21+ Ultra. 

It must be an android issue with Ticketmaster as the Ticketmaster App also doesnt work properly.

I was lucky enough to be able to sell my 3 pre-season games already.

Hopefully they release the full season all at once.  Batches is a pain to manage in terms of selling extra games.

Edited by Hockeyrulz
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

So what happens to folks who don’t have a phone ? How do mobile tickets work for them?

If you contact the Canucks, they will give you printed tickets for $25.  But it won't be booklets like before, probably just a stack.  

6 hours ago, BCNeil said:

If you contact the Canucks, they will give you printed tickets for $25.  But it won't be booklets like before, probably just a stack.  

THEY SHOULD BE FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We pay enough that they can afford some paperstock!    This is total BS!   Totally unacceptable for those who need them.  Another money grab by Aqua-lini Inc on everyday people.   This really p's me off.

CHEAPSKATES !!!

Edited by RU SERIOUS

1 hour ago, WalkWithElias said:

I wonder how many season tickets holders the Canucks have , cause the arena is going to be capped off for 9455 fans , I know season tickets is capped off at 13000 

That 13000 you mention may not be for everygame and I suspect includes many half and quarter season tickey holders.   I think the actual avg number of STH seats per game is under 10,000   I'm a long time STH and I get the feeling they lost a ton of season ticket holders because if they plan to only let season ticket holders attend games (which is what my acct rep mentioned would likely be the case) that means about 9000 +/- per game.  That's a far cry from the 16300 STH's or so they had back in the good ol' "sellout" days and you can bet if they ice another flat team for the 8th straight year under Uncle Jim that they will lose more fans out of frustration, plus the sky high prices that keep going up while the team gets worse and worse each year - not to mention the air that Covid has sucked out of going out to large social events, due to the danger of becoming seriously sick and in extreme cases possibly dying that will scare away some.  

Edited by RU SERIOUS

Hi, since we will finally be able to go to a game again, I decided to go to Vancouver to watch the Nucks destroy the Penguins. I am looking for two lower bowl tickets for December 4th, If any of you fine upstanding season ticket holders could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

58 minutes ago, billabong said:

Does anyone know when I’ll be able to place my tickets on NHL ticket exchange for the Canucks game on Sunday? 

Says I can’t sell them yet 

I don’t think they’re turning on Ticket Exchange until the regular season since they aren’t doing general public ticket sales for the pre-season. Best bet is a resale site. 

On 9/20/2021 at 8:43 PM, GKM56 said:

Well that'll learn me to check my emails.

I have 600 unread work ones, 10k+ personal ones, and although I have a filter for the canucks, it's pretty obvious that an email isn't going to cut it on a deal that costs 4k per seat per year. They are going to get pretty used to me calling every day to make sure I haven't missed anything. (I can at least queue a call while doing other stuff)

On 9/27/2021 at 11:57 PM, RU SERIOUS said:

THEY SHOULD BE FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We pay enough that they can afford some paperstock!    This is total BS!   Totally unacceptable for those who need them.  Another money grab by Aqua-lini Inc on everyday people.   This really p's me off.

CHEAPSKATES !!!

I am talking to them right now they are not at all into transferring tickets. They will talk and persuade and talk but not do it. I already warned them I that I will be just unlocking my phone and handing it to them at every game.....

• Like 1

On the plus side vis a vis the mask policy is you have to have it on "unless actively eating or drinking". If you know me you would know the later will be happening consistently. So basically a mask to the bar, and then from my seat out the door.

I might find and old smelly sock or something to wrap around my fact 'cuz I am more or less out and there's not much left to buy, and they prices are stupid. So ya....

(I am fully vaccinated and have the QR code as my home screen so no worries there).

3 minutes ago, ronthecivil said:

I am talking to them right now they are not at all into transferring tickets. They will talk and persuade and talk but not do it. I already warned them I that I will be just unlocking my phone and handing it to them at every game.....

Does the ticket centre charge to get them printed? The mobile ticketing website says they'll print them for you if your phone breaks. Could even try asking them to print a batch of them.

5 minutes ago, ronthecivil said:

On the plus side vis a vis the mask policy is you have to have it on "unless actively eating or drinking". If you know me you would know the later will be happening consistently. So basically a mask to the bar, and then from my seat out the door.

Anyone who has gone to the movie theater knows that nobody keeps them on as soon as they take their seat. I can see a use in the concourse because it gets crowded, but otherwise I'd like to have it off.

10 hours ago, EagleBoss said:

Anyone who has gone to the movie theater knows that nobody keeps them on as soon as they take their seat. I can see a use in the concourse because it gets crowded, but otherwise I'd like to have it off.

I know what you mean but we all need to keep them on.  Trust me, vaccinated or not, you don't want to catch this.  It's not a simple flu.  It's a painful, excrusiating sickness that wouldn't want on worst enemy.   All that vaccination does is prevent serious illness in most cases and death,  You can still get sick as a dog.   So best to keep the mask on unless you're looking for a ride on the Covid Train to hell.