The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

On 9/30/2021 at 3:27 AM, RU SERIOUS said:

I know what you mean but we all need to keep them on.  Trust me, vaccinated or not, you don't want to catch this.  It's not a simple flu.  It's a painful, excrusiating sickness that wouldn't want on worst enemy.   All that vaccination does is prevent serious illness in most cases and death,  You can still get sick as a dog.   So best to keep the mask on unless you're looking for a ride on the Covid Train to hell.   

Problem is no one will be wearing mask during games.   As u watch games on tv, rarely people wear them in their seats.    

Edited by jovocop55

1 hour ago, yippykyeh said:

Spoke with memberships today.  Gift cards will be double.  Normally $200 for full season bumped to $400.  Sit in own seats.  Tickets should be uploaded in coming weeks prior to first reg season game but would not give definite eta. 

Did they say how they’re giving out or when we’re going to get the cards?

13 hours ago, RU SERIOUS said:

I know what you mean but we all need to keep them on.  Trust me, vaccinated or not, you don't want to catch this.  It's not a simple flu.  It's a painful, excrusiating sickness that wouldn't want on worst enemy.   All that vaccination does is prevent serious illness in most cases and death,  You can still get sick as a dog.   So best to keep the mask on unless you're looking for a ride on the Covid Train to hell.   

I am double vaccinated. I will risk taking a train to hell with my fire resistant mRNA working for me instead of not being able to see the game due to fogging glasses or walking into people/objects due to fogging glasses (already had a nice burn running over a lady carrying a tray of soup at a restaurant once, a little bit of burning due to the mask). So I don't mind taking the risk for myself since there are other issues for me with the mask. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I’m up in the air for Sunday game , I don’t have covid but apparently there is a flu going around, great time to fkn catch it 

Looks like you will be able to ask an usher to move you to an emptier section if you want.

3 hours ago, EagleBoss said:

Did they say how they’re giving out or when we’re going to get the cards?

Apparently mailed out yesterday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EagleBoss said:

Ticket Exchange is now up for pre-season.

Is this as broken as the Canucks app?

I can't get any info to save, so how am I supposed to get paid out? I can't save my direct deposit, so I have to a cheque mailed, except I can't save my address. WTH

8 hours ago, GKM56 said:

Is this as broken as the Canucks app?

I can't get any info to save, so how am I supposed to get paid out? I can't save my direct deposit, so I have to a cheque mailed, except I can't save my address. WTH

I did it on Desktop, and it seems to work fine. The only payout options were Account Credit or Cheque. 

2 hours ago, Fred65 said:

To access your "My Account" they need to send you an access code for which you need a Cel phone. I don't have a Cel phone so although I've bought and paid for Season Tickets I can't access them. How can this be ???

Try your email address linked to your account.

4 hours ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Try your email address linked to your account.

In the end my daughter visited and used her Cel Phone, you know what I'm thinking? This shouldn't be so difficult, I spend all this money and still you want me to spend more on a Cel phone and have an account with Ticket Master  ( which I don't want) I presume they're reducing staff by goingall digital, but I suspect there's going to be road kill that goes along with it

2 hours ago, Fred65 said:

In the end my daughter visited and used her Cel Phone, you know what I'm thinking? This shouldn't be so difficult, I spend all this money and still you want me to spend more on a Cel phone and have an account with Ticket Master  ( which I don't want) I presume they're reducing staff by goingall digital, but I suspect there's going to be road kill that goes along with it

They charging us memebers $25 for paper tickets …..

If it's the same next season sad to say but after 48 years as a STH I'm out, enough already. Getting in to Rogers today is going to be a nightmare, thankfully it's during the day, warm and sunny. My wife ( just out of hospital ) can't stand for very long so in the end we may just turn around and go home. As to the $25 charge, think about it. There was no charge for papers tickets last year and now for their on convience they go digital ( to save for themselves ) and have the audacity to charge a fee. Simply out of touch with fans out there

40 minutes ago, Fred65 said:

As to the $25 charge, think about it. There was no charge for papers tickets last year and now for their on convience they go digital ( to save for themselves ) and have the audacity to charge a fee. Simply out of touch with fans out there

I like paper tickets for their commemorative value, and the 50th anniversary ticket booklet clearly shows they're nicer than a QR code on a phone. However, this is a move that the entire entertainment industry has taken. BC Place has moved to all digital tickets, and Ticketmaster has been very eager to eliminate hard copy tickets, or print at home. The advantages for them are obvious: They get to track who uses the tickets and sell that info to marketers, artists, and venues. Plus they get to advantage their own resale marketplace (double dipping on high service fees).

They shouldn't be charging extra for people who spend several thousand dollars on season tickets, but they no doubt have the data to show that the vast majority of those entering Rogers Arena already used mobile tickets.