The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things that make you feel good

Ilunga

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like outdoor activities, they make me feel better. This year I want to go camping with friends for a week or so. I  bought all gear for camping on everest.com at good price. I like to collect new gear for my outdoor hobbies. There are all necessary equipment on every taste. Quite convy

Edited by luckyjack
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2022 at 3:36 PM, Mj2345 said:

Sitting in my backyard right now so peaceful seeing and hearing the birds, fresh air makes me feel good.

That's a good call Mj, but I have to confess I did a bit of a double take when I first saw this post and read the word "sitting" and something slightly different.....:blush:

Although, I guess that might make you feel good as well....:unsure:

14 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

That's a good call Mj, but I have to confess I did a bit of a double take when I first saw this post and read the word "sitting" and something slightly different.....:blush:

Although, I guess that might make you feel good as well....:unsure:

When I have to take my bi- annual bowel cancer test, they send us a kit.

I have to $@## in my back yard, poke doowhacker in it and send it of. 

I know, too much info however you're getting it.

9 hours ago, Ilunga said:

When I have to take my bi- annual bowel cancer test, they send us a kit.

I have to $@## in my back yard, poke doowhacker in it and send it of. 

I know, too much info however you're getting it.

Bi-annual? Really?

We do those every 5 years after 50, although I think they're going to change that to three years....maybe @DrJockitch can confirm....

5 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Bi-annual? Really?

We do those every 5 years after 50, although I think they're going to change that to three years....maybe @DrJockitch can confirm....

I am in Ontario. Our guidelines would be if 1st degree relative with history of Colon Cancer would get colonoscopy every 5 or more frequent if significant polyps.
The stool FIT test is for low risk and is every 2. 
Easier to turn the water off on the toilet and flush it dry, then take the sample from there. For the FIT testing it doesn’t matter so much if mixed with urine unlike the old stool card tests.  If @Ilungaprefers to crap in their backyard though I am not judging. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

I am in Ontario. Our guidelines would be if 1st degree relative with history of Colon Cancer would get colonoscopy every 5 or more frequent if significant polyps.
The stool FIT test is for low risk and is every 2. 
Easier to turn the water off on the toilet and flush it dry, then take the sample from there. For the FIT testing it doesn’t matter so much if mixed with urine unlike the old stool card tests.  If @Ilungaprefers to crap in their backyard though I am not judging. 

Yeah, I was actually think of the Colonoscopy, which my understanding was every 5 years. I thought I read somewhere that newer research suggested that polyps night grow more quickly than previously thought, so the frequency could be changed to 3 years.

The test you refer to is something my GP has me do as a matter of course, when he sends me for blood work, related to hypertension, which I have been battling for several years.

2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Yeah, I was actually think of the Colonoscopy, which my understanding was every 5 years. I thought I read somewhere that newer research suggested that polyps night grow more quickly than previously thought, so the frequency could be changed to 3 years.

The test you refer to is something my GP has me do as a matter of course, when he sends me for blood work, related to hypertension, which I have been battling for several years.

Sounds like quality doctoring. 

8 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

Sounds like quality doctoring. 

It's funny, because he consistently gets poor reviews in those online ratings pages.

He's originally from South Africa, (as are about half the doctors here in PR) not very talkative and rarely smiles. Very businesslike and sometimes blunt. I think that puts some people off.

Personally, I'm quite happy with him.