The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The friendly wager... Trudeau vs Biden

Rate this topic

On 6/29/2021 at 11:31 AM, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Who's the bigger fool?  The fool or the fools that voted for the fool?:P

2 hours ago, sassbs said:

Where’s this from lol?  Is it lord of the rings? Gandolf?  I’ve heard that in some movie before.

obviously words were changed 

On 6/29/2021 at 10:08 AM, 24K PureCool said:

Isn't this standard affair? Didn't Harper lose a 24 can case of Molson Canadian to Obama during our 2011 run?

On 6/29/2021 at 10:24 AM, ba;;isticsports said:

Trudeau just throwing away more of our money :gocan:

On 6/29/2021 at 11:18 AM, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Is it the same bet as 2014?

loserkeepsbieber212way-f131e9135c6309825

I don’t think they actually bet anything, Trudeau is to stupid to realize it and Biden just has no clue.

• RoughGame 2

On 6/29/2021 at 10:31 AM, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Who's the bigger fool?  The fool or the fools that voted for the fool?:P

Well, are those voting for the fool fools or are they moron and can a fool fool morons? maybe he’s actually not a fool?

Edited by Dumb Nuck

5 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Well, are those voting for the fool fools or are they moron and can a fool fool morons? maybe he’s actually not a fool?

10 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I don’t think they actually bet anything, Trudeau is to stupid to realize it and Biden just has no clue.

14 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

What scares the sh!t out of me is these two morons are supposed to keep us safe from some pretty ruthless enemies.

You have a lot of things to say about this topic, but hilariously, none of it has any substance whatsoever.

Is that your MO, Dumb Nuck?

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

You have a lot of things to say about this topic, but hilariously, none of it has any substance whatsoever.

Is that your MO, Dumb Nuck?

If the leader of the free world having the mental capacity of a toddler doesn’t scare you then perhaps you may want to borrow my nickname.

• RoughGame 2

13 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

You've got a great memory!:lol:

I first heard the line here (don't know if it's original or who might've said it first, if they had):

Ahhhhhhh yes this is where I heard it! Obiwan 

damn that was really bothering me:frantic:

• Cheers 1

10 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

If the leader of the free world having the mental capacity of a toddler doesn’t scare you then perhaps you may want to borrow my nickname.

Thankfully he's gone.  Hopefully for good.  The biggest baby I've ever seen in any political office.  Make them stop making fun of me on SNL! Wahhhhhh.  Make the news stop re-quoting me and my stupid statements and tweets!  Wahhh I want all the credit for the vaccines!  Wahhhhhhh.  And they must have cheated, somehow cause I'm the best baby ever and I won! Wahhhhh!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnID1029MSuUo6VC3Ajh3

On 7/1/2021 at 12:24 AM, Dumb Nuck said:

What scares the sh!t out of me is these two morons are supposed to keep us safe from some pretty ruthless enemies.

This "Scares the sh** out of you"? Really? :huh: We just survived 4 years of a complete moron having the nuclear codes and a global pandemic that killed almost 4 million people...

We're basically 2 legged cockroaches now. JT and Biden couldn't screw it up if they wanted to.

On 7/1/2021 at 12:51 AM, Dumb Nuck said:

You don't seem to have kept up with the times....the toddler lost in November.

2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

This "Scares the sh** out of you"? Really? :huh: We just survived 4 years of a complete moron having the nuclear codes and a global pandemic that killed almost 4 million people...

We're basically 2 legged cockroaches now. JT and Biden couldn't screw it up if they wanted to.

2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

You don't seem to have kept up with the times....the toddler lost in November.

Your hatred of Trump has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that there is something wrong with Biden, either dementia or Alzheimer’s and for someone leading the free world to be mentally sick is scary.

49 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

the fact that there is something wrong with Biden, either dementia or Alzheimer’s and for someone leading the free world to be mentally sick is scary.

Oh, is that a fact? can you give any medical reports?

Well, at least they upgraded. The last dude was the far worse, you should be happier now I suppose. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Oh, is that a fact? can you give any medical reports?

Well, at least they upgraded. The last dude was the far worse, you should be happier now I suppose. 

Dunno why you need to keep bringing up Trump, has absolutely nothing to do with Biden and if you’ve watched him and don’t see it then there’s really nothing else to say, personally I see someone with severe diminished capabilities and that does scare me, just my opinion though.

6 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Dunno why you need to keep bringing up Trump, has absolutely nothing to do with Biden and if you’ve watched him and don’t see it then there’s really nothing else to say, personally I see someone with severe diminished capabilities and that does scare me, just my opinion though.

Because he was the last POTUS.

I am stating my opinion on the difference between the two. They upgraded on their leadership in that country. 

And thanks for clarifying your opinion vs facts.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Because he was the last POTUS.

I am stating my opinion on the difference between the two. They upgraded on their leadership in that country. 

And thanks for clarifying your opinion vs facts.

That’s yet to be determined, Biden still has 3 1/2 years to screw things p even more but hey, I was wrong (so far) when I predicted $2 gas this summer.

1 hour ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Your hatred of Trump has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that there is something wrong with Biden, either dementia or Alzheimer’s and for someone leading the free world to be mentally sick is scary.

Whatever you say Dr Dumbnuck....

If it makes you feel any better, there's a good chance that the moron who believes that human beings are like batteries and that exercising drains them, will be reinstated next month...I heard it on the Q-Vine...:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

price falling back to earth vasilevkiy taking it to another level. lol montreal have no offense to begin with.. and running into a vezina caliber goalie that's zoned in.. carey price hasn't been good the last couple of years.. he's been below/well below the league avg in save % last 3 of 4 season.. now he's back to his mediocre form again in the final terrible timing lol.. montreal gonna have issue just making it back to the playoff next year after we go back to regular division.