The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

3 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

I mentioned this prior to my previous break. the 4th in CBJ's possession say it belongs to COL but it was the STL 4th.

Just thought I'd mention it again.

I understand what you are saying, it was Colorado 4th so there is an issue I am trying to resolve that. The STL 4th was involved in a deal with Florida as well.

I will sort it out, regardless. 

6 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I understand what you are saying, it was Colorado 4th so there is an issue I am trying to resolve that. The STL 4th was involved in a deal with Florida as well.

I will sort it out, regardless. 

okay. all good. just wanted to make sure it wasn't lost in the fold. lol. Appreciate you checking into that!

If it helps we had a condition on that pick from the beginning of the season. That might only complicate things further however lol.

Edited by Rush17

Arby's Logo, history, meaning, symbol, PNG  

Agency

There are numerous contract discussions happening currently with Arby's Agency, and we plan on concluding them in plenty of time before the trade deadline so that teams know where they stand. We'll be in touch with all teams regarding their contract offers later today and into the evening. If we haven't responded to an offer recently please bump a conversation so that it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. 

Edited by arby18_
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Rush17 said:

I mentioned this prior to my previous break. the 4th in CBJ's possession say it belongs to COL but it was the STL 4th.

Just thought I'd mention it again.

All trades have been back checked and all picks have been accounted for. The pick is indeed correctly listed as Colorados.

Lots of cheap playoff depth available out of San Jose

The OTB - Will be moved category

Lyubushkin (TOR)

Hajek (NYR)

Bunnaman (FLA)

The “if you have cap space” category

Keith

(EDM - NMC - max retention offered)

The “try to convince me” category

R. McLeod (EDM)

Kampf (TOR)

Aube-Kubel (COL)

Kakko (NYR)

Studnicka (BOS)

Anderson-Dolan (LAK)

Tanev (CGY)

Edited by ThatMike

image.png.080fc9db41890cb195c2edef497e1b20.png INJURED RESERVEThe New Jersey Devils have placed forward Patrice Bergeron on Injured Reserve as per cbs,rotoworld injuries.

image.png.080fc9db41890cb195c2edef497e1b20.png IR ACTIVATIONThe New Jersey Devils have activated defenseman Anthony DeAngelo from Atlantic City  and place him onto the active roster

We are getting a lot of requests on our playoff players, we are teetering on deciding to retool/rebuild. If we can make enough moves that satisfy what decision we would like to make then we would push forward with several moves. So inquire if there are any players of interest. No one is off limits for discussion.