The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks requiring covid vaccination for staff and fans

Rate this topic

cuporbust

1 minute ago, Kurgom said:

Yes, you WILL die if you continue to be stupid about vaccines.

No, I am not wishing death on you.

You're an adult, you can handle the truth. I'm tired of seeing spouses bawling their eyes out repeating "but the vaccine was dangerous, covid wasn't that big of a deal." Good day.

I will die.... one day. We all die bud. I can handle the truth, but can you?  

I'm not saying covid isn't real, it is. But, has anybody on global/cbc/cnn discussed the success of ivermectin against covid?

4 minutes ago, KKnight said:

I'm not saying covid isn't real, it is. But, has anybody on global/cbc/cnn discussed the success of ivermectin against covid?

Ivermectin, sold under the brand name Stromectol among others, is a medication that is used to treat parasite infestations. In humans, this includes head lice, scabies, river blindness, strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis, and lymphatic filariasis.

See, there is no conceivable way this would help fight covid.

Now in Alabama where there's people dying daily of covid because no vaccines, 70% of poison control center calls are because of ivermectin. You guys did this with hydroxychloroquine until studies came out that said in fact it did nothing against covid.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanrhe/article/PIIS2665-9913(20)30390-8/fulltext

How many times has the misinformation machine lead you wrong, but you still believe it. You still think it's a massive conspiracy making the disease worse than it is. This will kill you.

We will all die one day, I'm making sure that day doesn't end with the date 202X because I was afraid of a vaccine.

Edited by Kurgom
  • Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, KKnight said:

Imervectin has proved inconclusive because it’s used to fight parasitic infections not viral. There are active studies but nothing conclusive. 

WHO has a good write up about it, so does the NIH. Read the studies. Look at the sample populations, none have been able to drive conclusive determinations. Right now the best way to fight this is to vax up. It’s proven to work. Side effects are minimal. Drops hospitalization rates by 98%. 

Imervectin has not been statistically shown to do so. I’m not a big tv news guy so I just read the studies. I suggest you do so too versus the media. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Kurgom said:

Ah yes, facebook. You totally got me.

Enjoy your death. Don't say you weren't warned, and don't be like some anti-vax idiots and insist the doctors are killing you because you can't face the music. I'm done coddling you people. You're going to die because you're afraid of a needle. What a hero. You can edit your post to remove your own bull$&!# information you realized contradicted your own point, but my quote will remain.

Idiot. I wont be happy you're going to die, but what can normal people do against insanity?

Haha. Enjoy my death? There is over a 98% chance that will never happen in my age group. And that's the variant that's not even proven to be any more deadly  just more infectious.   Seeing as I had the virus myself , along with my entire family , I'll say ur chances of a side effect is probably allot higher than me " dying ".  I'm more likely to die from a lightning strike.  Was maybe top 5 worst sickness I've had. That's not saying much considering comments like this 

Last time I checked , calling someone an idiot for their differing beliefs is called prejudice. 

Over dramatics for 200 alex ?

Edited by cuporbust

48 minutes ago, Kurgom said:

Ivermectin, sold under the brand name Stromectol among others, is a medication that is used to treat parasite infestations. In humans, this includes head lice, scabies, river blindness, strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis, and lymphatic filariasis.

See, there is no conceivable way this would help fight covid.

Now in Alabama where there's people dying daily of covid because no vaccines, 70% of poison control center calls are because of ivermectin. You guys did this with hydroxychloroquine until studies came out that said in fact it did nothing against covid.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanrhe/article/PIIS2665-9913(20)30390-8/fulltext

How many times has the misinformation machine lead you wrong, but you still believe it. You still think it's a massive conspiracy making the disease worse than it is. This will kill you.

We will all die one day, I'm making sure that day doesn't end with the date 202X because I was afraid of a vaccine.

Misinformation everywhere I’m afraid. 
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200605/lancet-retracts-hydroxychloroquine-study

9 minutes ago, reyezone said:

The study was withdrawn because the company that provided data would not provide full access to the information for a third-party peer review, saying to do so would violate client agreements and confidentiality requirements, The Lancet said in a statement.

So it was not withdrawn not because it was wrong. Do you guys even read your links?

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, gurn said:

Any study that says Delta was caused by a covic vaccine is complete B. S.

Simply looking at the dates the first person got a covid shot and where, and then the date the first Delta variant poppoed up, and where shows just how goofy the idea is.

First covid vaccine administered in the world was in Britain on Dec 8 2020 in Coventry England

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/health-55153325

The first recorded case of Delta variant occurred on Oct 5 2020 in India.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SARS-CoV-2_Delta_variant

So unless the variant has a time machine, and it's own way to travel thousands of miles, I'd say idea that vaccine caused Delta is false and blatantly so.

Back To The Future GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KKnight said:

you realize that invermectin is primarily an animal dewormer right?  

https://www.sunherald.com/news/coronavirus/article253630293.html

"I don't want no experimental covid vaccine..........pass me the horse dewormer".  The level of stupidy exposed by this virus is absolutely mind boggling

• Cheers 2

no way you typed that with a straight face

• Cheers 2

Ivermectin tastes good!

image.jpeg.92d45fc3ae09f6c0a474c3495c8c320b.jpeg

• Haha 2

cbc calls it a "life saving drug" in this story

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/parasite-survivor-access-to-drugs-1.5446030

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Kurgom said:

Yes, you WILL die if you continue to be stupid about vaccines.

No, I am not wishing death on you.

You're an adult, you can handle the truth. I'm tired of seeing spouses bawling their eyes out repeating "but the vaccine was dangerous, covid wasn't that big of a deal." Good day.

1.18% death rate 

Down to % 1.12 overall 

last month had a % .17  death rate 

Yes , that decimal 17 , not 17

Are you serious? Lol

Not entirely sure if u are comprehending that. 

This is from a covid 19 " survivor " , if u can call it that lol

Edited by cuporbust
  • RoughGame 3

1 minute ago, cuporbust said:

1.18% death rate 

Down to % 1.12 overall 

I don't give a crap if you think 1 percent is insignificant or not. There's 26,000+ people that died in Canada.

Do you understand just how much of a selfish shmuck you sound? Probably not.

• Cheers 2

After what happen last season why would they even be considering it. 

It should be mandatory for venues like this. 
don’t get vaccinated that’s your choice but when business and events say it’s mandatory  that’s there choice.

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

1.18% death rate 

Down to % 1.12 overall 

last month had a % .17  death rate 

Yes , that decimal 17 , not 17

Are you serious? Lol

And the reason it's going down is because of the effectiveness of vaccines.

• Cheers 3

7 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

I don't give a crap if you think 1 percent is insignificant or not. There's 26,000+ people that died in Canada.

Do you understand just how much of a selfish shmuck you sound? Probably not.

There it is . Yep, now let's say those numbers aren't people's loved ones . It goes from these are the numbers and I'm going to die , to, well no these are the numbers and I probably won't,  to,  well that very small minority doesn't matter to you does it . It's response vrs actual risk . 

If u want to talk about death vrs response, let me tell you about the 8 close friends that have died from the opioid crisis. Do they matter ? Where is their level of response to the same degree ? And don't quite me a rinky dink 1000 bed promise.  Most people with these serious issues wait  ( mental as well)  well beyond their ability to wait 

Would love to post their pictures but I won't.  These are close friends,  most on one year wait lists for mental heath for programs like DBT , and died because they couldn't handle nkt being able to get help in time , or on 3 month wait lists for treatment.  

When I look at the resources for this spent,  I am disgusted in comparison 

Edited by cuporbust
  • RoughGame 2

2 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

There it is . Yep, now let's say those numbers aren't people's loved ones . It goes from these are the numbers and I'm going to die , to, well no these are the numbers and I probably won't,  to,  well that very small minority doesn't matter to you does it . It's response vrs actual risk .

I'm not dazzle, you WILL die you fool.

• Wat 1