The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Offer Sheet] Hurricanes offer sheet Jesperi Kotkaniemi

Montreal has no cap space, so they will need to go into LTIR.  They would have had to anyways, so I don't understand the point of this other than child's play to try and screw Bergevin.  Carolina doesn't even have the cap space to cover the $6.1 million which is probably why the Hurricanes twitter account is LOLing...

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Montreal has no cap space, so they will need to go into LTIR.  They would have had to anyways, so I don't understand the point of this other than child's play to try and screw Bergevin.  Carolina doesn't even have the cap space to cover the $6.1 million which is probably why the Hurricanes twitter account is LOLing...

its an interesting move, MTL must be planning to be into LTIR all year anyway so from that pov it doesn't matter. 

I do wonder tho if they value JK this highly, which I don't think they do given the playoff benching. 

It is funny tho. Let see if Bergeclown matches. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JM_ said:

its an interesting move, MTL must be planning to be into LTIR all year anyway so from that pov it doesn't matter. 

I do wonder tho if they value JK this highly, which I don't think they do given the playoff benching. 

It is funny tho. Let see if Bergeclown matches. 

I think Montreal will be in LTIR for the next 5 years unless they go full rebuild.  They have Suzuki coming up next year as well...

• Cheers 1