The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, runtzguy said:

......... Not the brightest bulb are you?

Maybe you should think about why conditioning and endurance matters as a professional athlete.

First skate dude relax. Gonna write the guy off because of a bag skate. Some of you Canuck fans I wonder sometimes if all your knowledge comes from video games. I guess you wouldn't want 2 time Stanley Cup Champ Kuch the Pooch on your team eh ?

gl1yxs1smnb71.jpg

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, ohmy said:

First skate dude relax. Gonna write the guy off because of a bag skate. Some of you Canuck fans I wonder sometimes if all your knowledge comes from video games. I guess you wouldn't want 2 time Stanley Cup Champ Kuch the Pooch on your team eh ?

gl1yxs1smnb71.jpg

LOL wut? 

Learn to read buddy or at least go back to preschool.....

• Wat 1
  • RoughGame 2

6 minutes ago, runtzguy said:

LOL wut? 

Learn to read buddy or at least go back to preschool.....

Get out of here you runt! Good ol trolls. It also wouldn't be reading being my problem it would be comprehension if that's what you're insinuating. Enjoy daycare pal! :)

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Fingers crossed it'll be streamed on YouTube or CDC. Think they usually do that every year for the 1st game.

• Cheers 2

Just now, vancan2233 said:

Seeing how some of the best players in NHL history use to smoke between periods and come into camp overweight , the answer is not as high as you are thinking. The skate was not good for OEL, but far from being a concern. Cardio can be improved in a very short time. Of all the fitness traits cardio is by far the easiest to achieve elite levels for anyone (who is not extremely over weight). Another thing about Cardio it is easily lost in a short time if not kept up. 

Question for those that were at the rink today - are they handing out anything that provides all the skaters and their numbers? I am going on Saturday but want to have something in hand so I can cross- ref a few of the players that I am not as familiar with. I know our roster players, just not the numbers of a few of the new prospects. 

Edited by zapperman