The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Pre-Season Jets @ Canucks Sunday, Oct. 3/21 - 4:00 PM Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

-DLC-

2 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Maybe an internet/wifi issue? Mine's working flawless.

Mine does it too and I have fiber 300 internet. I only consume content through streaming apps and sportsnetnow is the only one that has problems.

I'm not sure what platform it was designed for but it certainly was not for my TV, Xbox or laptop.

Was hoping they'd figured it out for this season but I'll probably cancel after this month and use a different method.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Maybe an internet/wifi issue? Mine's working flawless.

I haven't had issues with anything else. I have the highest level of internet shaw offers. if that's the problem, I guess it just is what it is. 

26 minutes ago, thrago said:

I liked him the first game but not as much the last two, I'm swinging towards OJ if I'm honest not as flashy but better overall atm IMO.

It's all situational too. If Hughes is injured then Rathbone is a decent replacement but bottom pairing, Juolevi is steadier and probably the better choice. 

• Cheers 3

Just now, FlyLow_ said:

Mine does it too and I have fiber 300 internet. I only consume content through streaming apps and sportsnetnow is the only one that has problems.

I'm not sure what platform it was designed for but it certainly was not for my TV, Xbox or laptop.

Was hoping they'd figured it out for this season but I'll probably cancel after this month and use a different method.

I'm using an Nvidia Shield (Android) with a plain vanilla Telus 150 plan (over copper). No problems.

3 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

I think we’ll see a few like that this year because of the new rule. Hopefully they gain some consistency with the cross checking 

True. It seems like they have set the standard too low, though. A light shove with both hands may not seem like a cross-check which they're calling.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, FlyLow_ said:

Chromecast. I have shaw 300 as well and casting it with zero problems. I bridged my modem and use a better router though.