The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers | Friday, October 15th, 2021 @ 4:00pm PDT | Sportsnet One, SN650

Rate this topic

goalie13

1 hour ago, Pure961089 said:

I don't get why Green still hasn't promoted Hoglander to the top 6.  Pearson hasn't done much since he got here.  Empty netters count for 50% of this mans production.  He should be on the 3rd line with Dickinson and Highmore.  Hoglander generates scoring chances and is great in the corners.  He plays way bigger than his 5'9 height, is very strong on the puck.  He should be playing with Horvat and Garland.

Hoglander seems to be a guy that leads a line. Him on the 3rd line makes that line much more dangerous and spreads out the scoring.

And we all know green will throw the lines in a blender if things are going well.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Canuckster86 said:

I would like to see a change to the #1PP unit, take JT Miller off of it and put him on unit #2 and either run Hughes and OEL or put Hoglander on unit 1, definitely not Pearson...That guys is a serviceable player but he should be on line 3 permanently at some point this season, Bo's buddy or not he can't keep up and nothing wrong having him on the 3rd line with Dicky to help bring some offense to that line

Nope.

Leave Pearson with Horvat and Hoglander can drive that third line.

1 hour ago, NUCKER67 said:

or bag skate :bigblush:

26 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

no, make HIM do his bag skate

Well, a coach should demonstrate to the players how he wants things done...

regards,  G.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

REFEREES

Wes McCauley #4
WM04.jpg
Dean Morton #36
DM36.jpg
Games ’20-21 52 55
Games ’19-20 (Reg/PO) 62 / 20 63 / 0
Career Games (Reg/PO) 1145 / 165 942 / 5
First NHL Game 1/20/03 11/11/00
Birthplace Georgetown, ON Peterborough, ON

LINESMEN

Tyson Baker #88
TB88.jpg
Andrew Smith #51
AS51.jpg
Games ’20-21 60 60
Games ’19-20 (Reg/PO) 44 / 0 62 / 8
Career Games (Reg/PO) 133 / 0 272 / 14
First NHL Game 10/10/18 10/4/17
Birthplace St. Mary’s, ON Kitchener, ON

No complaints here.  Wes is the best in the business, while Morton stood up to Campbell's corruption.

Edited by King Heffy

8 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Honestly, do people actually get jazzed by these slow-mo walks from the bus or to the plane? Just show me the Myers hit on Keith again. 

Speaking of that, and despite my better judgement, I listened to the Sekeres podcast this morning and they were detailing how much of a tw*t Duncan Keith actually is. And I don’t mean “twit”.