The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Let's get Kraken: Canucks @ Kraken - Oct 23rd, 2021, 7:00pm PST

Rate this topic

therodigy

57 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

This game would be a good time for Petey to get in on some points. It's been a tough road trip for him, but this is Game 6 (the 8th game, including preseason). Waiting for him to look out of the ordinary.

As for Podkolzin, I sure hope they start him in the VAN home-opener. Would be a bit of a slap to the faces of the fans if Greener benches him again for that game. 

Slap in the face this game too, if his wife made the trip to Seattle to see him play 

20 minutes ago, mll said:

They worked inside of it.  The exterior and roof were preserved as it’s a historical landmark.  They suspended the roof during construction and the windows were taken down to be put back up afterwards.

Essentially the same thing they did when they rebuilt the Seattle Memorial Coliseum in 1993. The four main pillars and roof stayed, same as now.

The SMC was a fabulous hockey barn. 

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

Slap in the face this game too, if his wife made the trip to Seattle to see him play 

I highly doubt Podz or his wife think it would be a slap in the face. Podz is already an NHL player and will probably make millions in his career. I doubt they are worried about this game.

1 minute ago, Jack Fig said:

37-0. Three minutes left. 

Who gets shutout in the CFL? 

The Lions o-line showed some promise of improvement in the first couple games. But they have turned back into complete garbage the last 2-3 games. Riley has zero chance to make plays. 

• Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

37-0. Three minutes left. 

Who gets shutout in the CFL? 

True enough. On the Lions last possession they should just kick the ball to the end zone for a single...

regards,  G.

• Haha 3
  • Vintage 1