The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | October (24-30) 2021

Rate this topic

On 10/29/2021 at 2:57 AM, Mustard Tiger said:

Looking at the schedule, It's very possible both chicago and arizona go winless until they play november 12th lol. Wouldn't that be something :lol:

Thats when you hate the SO.. Imagine the game ending 1-1 and both Still being winless..

Arz with a 5-point pace over 82 games

Chi with 10

Edited by ForzaTikare

5 minutes ago, ForzaTikare said:

So... The Canadiens is being crushed by the Kings?

Proving what we already knew that they’re nothing without Price. And also center depth is important.

What a quick downfall for the Habs and their fans. Can’t say I feel too bad considering how arrogant their fans were during their run.

• Cheers 1

From the Sharks: "As a result of several Sharks players/staff entering the League’s protocol earlier today, there will be a change to the start time of the game against the Jets from 4 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. to allow for the completion and analysis of Sharks’ test results in advance of the game."

28 minutes ago, ForzaTikare said:

So... The Canadiens is being crushed by the Kings?

Oh man not gonna lie I love it. There isn't a team or fanbase I hate more.

Myself and a few others defended not bringing back TT and got flamed for it.

The guy has been exactly how he was before covid, slow, bad defensively and a liability 5on5. 

Wasn't Cole supposed to score 35+ and run away with the Calder? I know I know being petty is a sign of weak character but no other fanbase in the North last season sh@t on Quinn more or threw TT in our face more.

• Like 1