The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks | Nov 14 | 5 PM PT

Rate this topic

-SN-

48 minutes ago, Vermette9 said:

The team needs to all start playing mad. Stop sulking around and punch someone in the mouth. Run the goalie. Stick Getz in the balls. Show some f*cken life. PLAY PISSED OFF. Let's f*cken go !!!!!

Yesssss baby f-bomb yesss

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Cool, I'll return the favor then. 

THIS TEAM SUCKS. If the only way for this team to stop sucking long term is to suck even more short term, then I hope that's what happens. 

So yeah, I'm going to cheer for a loss tonight, and the next game, and the game after that, and I will continue to cheer for losses until the necessary changes are made.

You don't like it? Suck it up, buttercup. 

GO DUCKS

I agree with ur thinkin…cheers

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, RWJC said:

I think you’re misunderstanding how sometimes a desire for a change is manifested, especially amongst a fan base.

If you look at the underlying numbers, for the most part, this team is failing in a lot of categories. You can be the one cheering the loudest in the rink but that is not going to make up for nor manifest a change in poor mechanics, composition and drive. 

Telling someone to not voice their opinion about the state of the franchise is equivalent to putting horse blinders on and speaking the same gibberish we’ve heard in countless post game interviews thus far. 

Change doesn’t arrive from hope and well wishes. It arrives from action.

If you’re a real fan of this team, or have life experience, you can accept that as well. 

More entitled nonsense.

None of us can make changes.

We are fans.

Of the Canucks.

Watching the games.

Cheering for the team to win.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Cool, I'll return the favor then. 

THIS TEAM SUCKS. If the only way for this team to stop sucking long term is to suck even more short term, then I hope that's what happens. 

So yeah, I'm going to cheer for a loss tonight, and the next game, and the game after that, and I will continue to cheer for losses until the necessary changes are made.

You don't like it? Suck it up, buttercup. 

GO DUCKS

I’m at this point as well. I’ve been watching this team for 40 years and have never actively hoped for losses. But I am now. Things NEED to change and it feels like that will never happen as long as they keep winning the odd game to give ownership false hope. Big loss tonight!

• Thanks 1

Just now, captainhorvat said:

I agree with ur thinkin…cheers

Believe me, I never wanted to be one of those people that cheered for a loss, but at this point there's no reason to think things will change significantly if everything remains status quo. If Green and Co cobble together a few wins and somehow hobble to the end of the season with a .500 record, that doesn't help anything. I also wish it didn't have to come down to being humiliated in order for either management or ownership to pull the trigger, but that's just how things work in this league. 

The night is darkest just before the dawn.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Fan since 82 said:

I found it interesting that Corey Hirsch made some comments post game saying there's something off in the locker room. Wouldn't give names but as someone who played at the NHL level I give what he says some weight. 

I heard some of the players r pissed cuz Petey doesn’t deserve to be sponsored by Audi based on his play and should be sponsored by Harry’s used autos

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

I’m at this point as well. I’ve been watching this team for 40 years and have never actively hoped for losses. But I am now. Things NEED to change and it feels like that will never happen as long as they keep winning the odd game to give ownership false hope. Big loss tonight!

I really hate being one of the people actively rooting for a loss, but it is what it is. We need to secure the future, and the first step towards doing so is to jettison the dead weight.

5 minutes ago, Fan since 82 said:

I found it interesting that Corey Hirsch made some comments post game saying there's something off in the locker room. Wouldn't give names but as someone who played at the NHL level I give what he says some weight. 

A guy who played would know, that if he has access to the room, he should respect that.  

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, -DLC- said:

Leading in goals, points, face offs, hits.   One of the guys currently showing emotion and engagement. 

Canucks world:  "TRADE HIM"

I put him with Hogs and whoever else seems to care and that becomes my first line and gets the most minutes. 

• Cheers 1