The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Colorado Avalanche at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 17, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, buddhahoodlum said:

We don't need an owner with a hockey mind. We need an owner to hire a competent GM and then let said competent GM do their job without meddling.

Linden wanted a complete rebuild from ground up. But FA wanted none of that and wanted just  a retool. Trade the future for now and petterson was just pettersson exceeded expectations hence a retool instead of a rebuild

1 hour ago, Wolfgang Durst said:

lots of talk about 5 vs 5 and the PK. Travis didn't mention that the production just isn't there. Canucks are a low scoring team, again only 2 goals in at home at rogers arena. you can't win hockey games in this league with just 2 own goals against a team like Colorado.

green has such a hard time admitting that some of his player F'd-up - period.    Instead he tip-toes around the glarring mistake this team is making game after game and soft pedals around the issues. That is a sign he doesn't know how, or doesn't care enough to deal with the obvious shortcomings of this team.    Time for a NEW COACH.

Edited by RU SERIOUS

3 minutes ago, PetterssonOrPeterson said:

IMG_2171.jpg.d5b3f82b8c68184dd411d4759f54a482.jpg

This says it all.

Wow.

Just wow.

You'd think the images should be opposite since the Canucks should be the ones huddled and planning up a strategy while the team in the lead catches their breath.

Just Green and King's dumb expressions. Absolutely clueless. 

I truly think tonight’s game showed this young teams potential they played hard they competed very well against a very talented team if they play the next 10 this way I would say they may lose 2 or 3 who knows could be a streak happening of the good variety.

ps: I know coach Green is not the toast of the town atm but this team played like they wanted him around and if not for some very questionable reffing they might’ve got the victory.

16 minutes ago, whcanuck said:

That’s how I feel. I don’t care until they change something 

I bought tickets to this game hoping to either see the first game of our new coach or the last game of Green and hopefully it was but I seriously doubt it, the owner is just as incompetent as the rest. sadly my frustration with the team is quickly turning into apathy, the last few games a part of me was rooting for the loss and that’s just not right.

18 minutes ago, CanuckleHorse said:

I truly think tonight’s game showed this young teams potential they played hard they competed very well against a very talented team if they play the next 10 this way I would say they may lose 2 or 3 who knows could be a streak happening of the good variety.

ps: I know coach Green is not the toast of the town atm but this team played like they wanted him around and if not for some very questionable reffing they might’ve got the victory.

Take a good look at the picture of the timeout that’s 2 posts above your and then try repeating what you just said with a straight face.

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

5 hours ago, 24K PureCool said:

Lack of show of aggression. Was expecting Fire Gillis level of chant. All we got was a quiet crowd.

We'll see what happens if they lose to the Jets Friday. Feels like we have a powder keg situation. 

I'm at the game tomorrow at will lead a group to storm the owner's box and take control of the team if we lose by more than 3

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Houdini said:

Take a good look at the picture of the timeout that’s 2 posts above your and then try repeating what you just said with a straight face.

I seen a very good effort after a very bad start yeah the pk did kill us again but sometimes the refs show us that their parents did a piss poor job.

Just saw the last two periods on PVR and thought the played really well, however.....

Special teams? what special teams... Almost waiting for a goal to be conceded at every single PK. Thought they brought in a coach to help with the PK... Fire the lot... useless.

Can't say I blame QH for losing it... there is zero payback to anyone, who nail one of our players... Green and Benning I'm looking at yous... where the hell is the muscle?

And finally, too bad Kadri didn't get hit harder into the post by Miller... POS he is...

Oh well guess this is the season gone, so wonder when Green and the rest of the garbage coaches get sacked... clueless.

• Vintage 2